D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Affiliates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stevejones

stevejones

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:32 am

Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:10 am

unknown

Last edited by stevejones on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new ownership)
Back to top Go down
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Any eWrestling news goes here, but no advertising such as trying to get members, advertising your site, anything to try and get members is automatic ban.Only News such as cards, RP's, Banners, Results, anything but advertising and trying to get members.

Maybe you didn't read that....
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:37 am

im incharge of advertiseing. I have permisson

Last edited by stevejones on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:51 am

If any one of you, have a site that is a e-fed or something let me know and see if we can make a deal with them.
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:51 am

If any one of you, have a site that is a e-fed or something let me know and see if we can make a deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:47 am

then why the hell is that in the rules, it doesn't make sense and if this is allowed then who do i contact to post a link to my place
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:53 am

Drake Daniels wrote:
then why the hell is that in the rules, it doesn't make sense and if this is allowed then who do i contact to post a link to my place

you contact me. He made me in charge of advertiseing just before he left... with no other place to put i put it here...when he gets back then he can move it if he wants...
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:04 pm

Its true, he is allowed of advertising, only one person though, anyone else. He asked for permission first. He can only do one topic about this though, so its not to worry. Thanks for picking this up Drake lol.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
stevejones

stevejones

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:08 pm

mr.johnson can you detele the other post thats not about the sites? plzz
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Damn real wrestling   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:45 am

Last edited by stevejones on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:55 am

A new fed that me and two more own. VSE is looking for a good group of wrestlers , so check us out.

VSE

Last edited by stevejones on Wed May 07, 2008 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
djtheman101

djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:56 am

i signed up to be a writer on your new website, hope it gets going!!!
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:58 am

that was you?
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:08 pm

The Experts, can't beleive I forgot to put this baby up.

http://www.ewexperts.com/

Have a look, we have a couple of people inside the top 20, that made me proud.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
djtheman101

djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:06 am

OOC- Hey, since Steve Jones is in charge of this section I figured I should post our first show's results! If anyone would like to join up for the world title tourni please PM me, by the way I do have permission to advertise since steve owns the site too! Check out the results, since a lot of people are on both sites(ex. iceman, tommy arrogance, steve jones, chris peppers) I want to make sure you all read the first results, because our second show is on the site! Thanks!

Start time: 7 pm
The opening video plays the VSE symbol as the camera shows the arena. Chris Peppers is seen on his cell phone coming to get ready for the show, its around 5 P.M.

Peppers:"Are you coming down? I want to get this deal done and over with!!"

???:"Listen I have the money I will be there around 7:30, ok?

Peppers:"I guess but I want out of here...."

???:"I got to go I will call you later."

Peppers puts his cell phone away and walks to his office where he puts down his bag and closes his door and walks away.

Mike Jackson and Tommy are at ring side doing the commentary for tonight. They are both dress in a suit and tie, and they both look like they are ready for some action

Jackson:"Hello everyone I'm Mike Jackson and I will be calling the action with one of the young superstars on the roster! Tommy Arrogence."

Tommy Arrogence:"Thats right Mike are you ready for some good matches? I know I am ready for the show to get on the road, I am ready for some VSE action to get started!"

Jackson:"I am too, lets get this thing going!!!"

7:05 PM

Making history
Match #1 James Hype VS Devon Poole
On the line: Debut win

As Mike Jackson said that a few Seconds later Everything goes out..except for the Tron.There is a big "5" on the Tron.Suddenly..it begins Counting Down.4..3..2...1...soon after,lights blare blue and white lights,and pyro EXPLODES throughout the Entrance Area as "Playing with Fire" plays.The fans cheer as Devon Poole comes up from an Elevator-like Platform on the Stage, walking out to the clearing Pyro Smoke. He walks down the Entrance Ramp,slapping the hands of the cheering fans as the announcer speaks...

Maxi:"Coming down to the ring standing 6'5 and weighting at 255 pounds Devon Poole..."

Devon music stops as he is in the ring, but instead of James Hype music playing, "Bodies" plays as the co-owner Steve Jones comes out and stops at the stage.

Steve:" Devon! James couldn't make it."

The fans start booing as they think they won't be able to see Devon wrestle tonight.

Steve:" I'm not going to screw you guys out of a match, You will have a match and it will be agaist Tommy! You will be given the win agaist James since he didn't show! That is all.....oooh yea everyone, next week will be drawing a numbers for a world Title tournment. 1-10. 1 vs 10, 2 vs 9 and so on. Lets get the show on the road! Or show on you get the idea."

Before the match got started Tommy comes from behind and hits Devon with a chair, Tommy goes for a pin, the ref starts to count. 1......2.....but at the last second Devon kicks out. Tommy goes to the conner, he waits for Devon to get up. When he does Tommy goes for a running clothesline, but Devon reverses the clothesline with The Reali-T, Devon goes for the pin 1.....2.....but Tommy kicks out. Devon can't believe what just happen.

Jackson:"Can you believe that? Tommy just kicked out of that move, I knew he was good but is he that good?"

Devon gets up and picks up Tommy, he throws Tommy against the ropes and hits a clothesline. Devon then gets up and trys to hit what looks like the Pooledriver, but Tommy reverses it into a DDT. Tommy goes for the pin 1....2.....but devon kicks out and Tommy can't believe he just kicked out. Tommy throws Devon into the conner and hits a superplex he goes for another pin, 1...2...Devon kicks out.

Jackson:"Man! This is a decent match for the beginning of the show, these two great wrestlers are in the ring and they are giving it their all!"

Tommy argures with the ref about the count, while he was aguring Devon goods for a roll up, 1.....2..... Kick out. They both hurry to thier feet, they both go for a running clothes line, They both hit the ground at the same time the ref check both of the men and then he starts to count 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...before he could count to nine "Deadly Game" starts to play as the co-owner Chris Peppers walks onto the ramp, he has his wrestling gear on for his match agaist Steve Jones.

Jackson:" What does he want? I wonder if this has any thing to do with Steve Jones?"

Peppers:"This match is over! No one wins, its a draw by the power invested in me, ring the damn bell!"

The ref calls for the bell, the ref leaves the ring as the wrestlers are on the ground, Peppers then left to go back to the office and get starts getting ready for the match.

Jackson:"This is a rip off!! I wanted to see the end!"

7:15 P.M
Commicals:

7:20
Job Lost

Jackson:"Welcome back to Monday Night eruption! Steve Jones is out here and Tommy will be out here soon, as he is ok!"

Steve Jones:"I have a couple of things on my mind, I can't deal with you owning half of my company, so tonight I am challenging for your half! I want to be able to move this company in the right direction. I don't think I can with you around!"

The fans are excited about the owners going at it, the new condtion is who ever loses then they must walk away, what they help built.

Jones:"You know what? Since I am so sick of Peppers, lets have the match right NOW!"

Steve Jones waits for Peppers to come out, but instead he he goes in the back.

7:30
Match #2 Nathan Hellsing vs Iceman
On the line: Getting on top

Jackson:"Tommy you had one hell of a match, what do you think?"

Tommy:" was screwed out of the match, I had that won, I could have beaten him and won no problem! He is no match for me, so next week it will be me vs him again!"

Jackson:"Is that confimed?"

Tommy:"Yes it is, next week i will get the win!"

Jackson:"Well lets get to our next match!!"

The lights begin to flash shades of red and blue as the opening drums of "God on the Mic" by Serpet Underground blares over the PA system. Then, smokes spews from the entrance and sparks fall from the underside of the titantron, as the crowd begins to boo loudly. Nathan Hellsing and and his wife, Jennifer appear behind the sparks. Nathan steps through the sparks and looks around. The sparks stop and Jennifer steps up beside him. He's wearing his trademark black trenchcoat with the red "NH" logo on the back. He looks around at the scum in the arena. He begins a slow strut down the ramp with Jennifer at his arm. He reaches the end of the ramp and kisses Jennifer. He then slides into the ring and jumps onto the turnbuckle. He throws his fists into the air in the shape of an "X". He removes his trench coat and folds its, removes his sunglasses, and hands the items to Jennifer who is ringside. He then stretches and prepares himself for the match as the music fades.

Maxi:"Introducing first standing at 6'2 and weighting at 217 pounds, Nathan Hellsing!"

Tommy:"This guy is good but not as good or great as i am, but you know no one is as good as me!"

Jackson:"Yeah, right..."

Iceman’s manager walks towards the ring. Climbs inside and grabs the microphone.

Dr. Castle:"Please direct your eyes to the stage. And welcome

The VSE Dictator

The Section Seven Gangster

The Opium of the people

The ICEMAN cometh"

The lights go out and the sirens from the start of Velvet Revolvers “Sucker Train Blues” begins to play.
One bolt of lighting strikes the center of the stage revealing iceman with his arms stretched out in the crucifix position, he spins round and struts sown the ramp towards the ring while dry ice fills the ramp side area. He walks up the steps and climbs the ropes from the outside spreading his arms again. He jumps into the ring and shakes Dr. Castle’s hand. The Dr. Leaves the ring.
Both men goes to the middle of the ring for a stare down, Iceman makes the first move and pushes Nathen, Nathen pushes Iceman, then Iceman pushes harder, makes Nathen hits the ground.

Jackson:"Look at the power of the Iceman!"

Tommy:"He is nothing compared to me!!"

Jackson:"Yeah, right!

Iceman is in control of the match but Nathan suddenly irish whips Iceman into the turnbuckle. Nathan then runs towards him and tries to hit him with a clothesline, but Iceman moves. Nathan hits the turnbuckle and falls to the ground. Iceman climbs on top of a turnbuckle and begins to showboat to the crowd while the ref checks on Nathan. Out of nowhere Jennifer pushes Iceman off the turnbuckle as Nathan jumps up and goes for a pin 1...2...2.999 as Iceman kicks out.

Jackson:"Wow, how did he kick out of that, and why would Jennifer have to interfere with the match for Nathan to win?

Tommy:"I'll tell you why, because a good manager would help their wrestler no matter what!

Jackson:" He wasn't really hurt, he was faking and almost screwed an honest wrestler out of a match!"

Nathan picks up Iceman and tries to hit a T-bone 800, but Iceman kicks Nathan away and hits an ICEPICK on Nathan, but instead of pinning him Iceman trys for a boston crab but Nathan reverses it into The Hellsing Clutch, Iceman is forced to tap out.

Maxi:"Here is you're winner, Nathan Hellsing"

Tommy:"OK, I have to admit that was a great match!"

Jackson:"I agree, both men gave it their all, but Hellsing picked up this win! But hey, it is now time for the one we have all waited for, right after this commercial break!

7:45

Commercials

7:49
Main Event
Steve Jones vs. Chris "The Beast" Peppers
On the Line: Ownership of the Company!

Maxi:"The following is your main event and the winner becomes the full owner of the company!"

"Deadly Game" by Theory of a Deadman starts to play. Chris Peppers walks out of the curtain and walks to the ring while smiling.

"Bodies" by Drowning Pool starts to play as smoke rises. Steve is seen on the ramp, he puts his hands above his head and walks to the ring starring at Peppers.

Maxi:"Introducing first, from Charlotte, NC, weighting in at 275 pounds Chris Peppers! And his opponent from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 275 pounds, Steve "The Ace" Jones!

Jackson:"Here we go, time for the big one!"

Tommy:"It's all on the line, and I have to admit I am looking forward to this one."

Jackson:"But don't forget, Chris was talking to someone earlier and I wonder if that has something to do with this match?"

Tommy:"Well, don't worry about that right now, we have match!"

Chris and Steve stare each other down. Peppers makes the first move and hits Steve with a clothesline. Peppers then bounces off the ropes and hits a huge legdrop. 1...NO kickout at 1! Steve stands up and looks at Peppers, then runs at Peppers and hit a huge spear! Steve stands up and smiles. Peppers starts to stand up as Steve looks shocked.

Jackson:"How did he get up from that?"

Tommy:"I'll tell you how, Peppers is one tough guy, trust me, I know!"

Steve runs at Peppers to hit another spear but Peppers counters it into a powerbomb position and hits a huge Gigantic Drop!

Jackson:"Well, there you have it, there is no way he's kicking out of that! Theres your new owner, Chris Peppers!"

Tommy:"Don't be sure, Steve is as tough as Peppers it could go either way!"

Peppers covers Steve 1..2..the lights suddenly go out as the ref stops counting, the lights come back on, 1...2...NO Steve kicks out at 2! Peppers stands up and looks confused, he looks at the ref wondering what turned the lights out. Steve begins to stand back up and Peppers turns back into the match.

Jackson:"What the hell was that? It may have screwed Peppers out of the match!"

Tommy:"Alright, something much deeper than this match is going on, and I for one want to know what it is!

Steve is grabbed by Peppers who begins to pick him up and lock in the choking slam. Steve is slowly starting to fade out. Peppers switches to holding Steve with one hand starts to chokeslam Steve. At the last second Steve reverses it into a DDT and stands up fast. Steve locks in the figure four leg lock as fast he can. Peppers tries to fight the pain but taps out to to Steve.

Maxi:"Here is your winner and new owner of the company, Steve Jones!"

Tommy:"I can't believe he beat Peppers!"

Jackson:"Congrats to Steve our new owner!"

"Right Now" by John Cena begins to play.

Jackson:"Who the hell is this guy?"

A man holding a microphone in one hand and a cell phone in the other walks onto the stage.

DJ Petrea:"Steve congrats on winning, but the bad news is Peppers didn't own half the company. I bought it from him earlier today, I have the legal contract backstage. My name is DJ Petrea and I am the NEW co-owner of VSE!"

Steve looks shocked in the ring, as the camera shows the announcers who are also sitting with their jaws dropped.

DJ-"Oh, and it was me who turned the lights off to keep Peppers from winning!" And as a final note, I should fire Chris for going behind my co-owner's back and selling his half of the company, but for now he is just on probation! And everyone needs to be ready for next week, because now that I'm here, a LOT is going to change!"

Jackson:"I don't know what to say, well everyone, I'll see you next week and be sure to tune in to see how this developes!"

8:00PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliates   Affiliates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Affiliates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: Anything and Everything :: Out-Of-Character :: Pro Wrestling-
Jump to: