D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels Empty
PostSubject: James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels   James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:56 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 9/18/08 Thursday Midnight EST
Max RPs: 5
Show Date: 9/20/08
Where: Manhattan, New York

~Main Event~
*TAG TEAM TLC MATCH*

Danger finishes off beautifully with DUW's biggest superstars come out to play in a Tag Team TLC Match. One person from either team pins his opponent will win it for the team. Lets see how this will go with Drake Daniels in action, how will he be handled?
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels   James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:12 am

James Sync and Shadow?

It's like Deja Vu all over again.

Tch, I just get the same fights over and over again, with just a little tweak here and there to make it look a bit different.

Over the past few weeks...

AKA.

Sync.

AKA and Sync.

Shadow.

Sync and Shadow.

Does Dave Johnson actually have any imagination when it comes to making these cards?

Or does Drake Daniels lack any independant thought?

Speaking of Drake, he's my tag team partner, which is... odd.

The co-chairman, or at least the GM, is wrestling in a match alongside the champion.

Either there's some kind of trick going on, the booking has gone haywire or Drake pissed Dave the hell off.

Probably means I'll be hauling deadweight either way... fun, had enough of that in the five man match the other week.

Tch, why do I never seem to get straight up matches? There's always one stipulation or bias one way or another.

And after this match? Sync again. For the title. Again.

Goddammit! I hate this, never know what's going on, especially when Dave went missing the other week.

Rgh. I'm not at my best, haven't been for a while, I might have to get myself checked out.

If I'm hurt... shit, that wouldn't be good.

But that's what you get for letting yourself being thrown off ladders I suppose.

Damn...

Well, there's no time for checking out at the doctor this week, but I gotta promise myself I won't delay after this show in going to see a professional.

The more early I find something wrong, the more damage I'll be able to limit.

And hey, maybe I'm jumping at shadows and just running through a rough patch right now?

Could happen.

Better go anyway though, for my peace of mind.

Jeez, Sync and Shadow though...

Alright.

I'll show these guys just why I'm Universal Champion, win or lose, I'm not going down without a fight.

With or without the help of Drake Daniels, I'll put up my best fight.

Knowing Drake though, he'll just sit on the sidelines. I wonder if I can count on any help from DUW's first family? Poole, those two heavies... maybe they'll help.

Damn!

I can't think like that!

Either I win this by myself - or at least with only my team, or it isn't a victory at all!

If I see someone gearing up to interfere I'll take them out myself!

I don't win through getting somebody else in to help and I'm not about to start now.

Okay then... I guess it's time to do this.

Those guys had better both bring their best.

But then, they should both know it's not easy to put me on my back.

Give Dari Wheeler one opening, and he will mow. You. Down.

Time for another test of mettle

Quote :
Pretty short, I know, sorry for dragging you down Drake, but I need to take a break (see PMs Dave) and if you're on HIW, you'll see I'm doing the same there, so I'm not just dropping DUW like old news. I'm still sticking around, but I doubt I'll be RPing for a while after this. And yes, I'll drop the belt, hopefully there's somebody to contest the belt with Sync at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels   James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:11 am

For those literature and theater majors you might catch the subtle allusions in my RP titles.

Umbra Rex
http://shadow-x.angelfire.com/RP.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=shadow
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels   James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:12 am

Here is RP # 2

Umbra at Colossus
http://shadow-x.angelfire.com/RP2.html
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels   James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:12 am

Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels   James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:54 am

OOC: God dammit! I've been swamped with school work all week and football practice has been kicking my ass. I apologize for not promoing this week but next week I promise I will be back up to regular speed. Sorry Angel for leaving ya hanging, but there's NO WAY I can get a decent promo up, believe me I've tired, I'm drained. But I promise to everyone that next week I will be good.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels   James Sync & Shadow vs. Dari Wheeler & Drake Daniels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1