D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board

Go down 
+3
stevejones
Drake Daniels
Angel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board Empty
PostSubject: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:30 am

I spoke to Dave about everything a few weeks ago. I know he has had the thought cross his mind to close, but the way we talked, he brought in Drake to help keep him going, because yes running a place on your own takes alot.

Now if D.U.W. closes, I will go back to retirement, more that likely, it will be permanent, because this has been the third fed I have joined since February and the other two have shut down. I am sick and tired of starting out somewhere. I remember the days of efeding when places were open 3 or more years. D.U.W. has been a fun place to work and I would hate to see it close.

Thats my two cents.

Angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=shadow
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 am

not sure why you didn't reply with this in the other thread but are you voting for it to stay open or to close.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:42 am

Well we cannot reply in that forum, or at least I couldn't. I would have if it could have been) But I'm voting to stay open cause I kinda like it here, and retirement is boring.
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:18 pm

Ill say keep it open...if we have enought roster to stay open.
Back to top Go down
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:16 am

Sync is gone
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:57 am

What a u get a PM ?

Also the entire A.K.A. is for staying open.
Back to top Go down
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:01 am

nah he told me on msn
Back to top Go down
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:47 am

I would hate to see the DUW close and I don't want to have to start over somewhere else either. I've tried to be around and do the best I can to do my part as far as keeping up with my RPs so I think it would suck to have to leave after all the work everyone has put in. There are some really talented people here and I think we can keep this going for a long time if we really try
Back to top Go down
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:02 am

So Far its 4-1 we stay open I think I may wait till later tonight to get the final verdict but I'm pretty sure as of now we will re-open and I will take full control. So maybe start on a recruiting buzz guys and we can fix everything as we go. So far I'm very happy with who is stay so I'm all for going forth as long as we have the better half of the roster.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:16 pm

I'm for keeping it open '.'
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 pm

No way in hell am I cloding my creation, I worked my ass off for this.

I am back full time, yay.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Where the fuck gave you been for the last week?
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Enjoying myself, going to parties, pokeing chicks.

I haven't used the computer for awhile, but Jesus, it was a great week and a half.
Back to top Go down
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Dude you went completely MIA after I told you i had last weeks results handled.... and this is what you come back with...whatever man
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Mate I am fucking so sorry, really I am. You worked you're ass off for me, you can take a week off if you want, you saved my ass, I honestly don't know what to say. Sorry man, really I am. I didn't know where I was at last week, I was gone man, you have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:08 pm

Dave! You're ALIVE! *hugs Dave*
Back to top Go down
djtheman101

djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:41 am

wow, i went back to school for 2 days, not online since saturday, and you guys thought about closing! dang i missed a lot, but i'll be online about every other day now...so i don't miss the excitement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board   In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Response to Drake's Statement on the Admin Board
Page 1 of 1