D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving on Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Moving on Up Empty
PostSubject: Moving on Up   Moving on Up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:55 pm

:: The scene cuts right into Drake Daniels standing in front of his desk.::

Drake Daniels: Well Well Well, it seems once Drake Daniels takes over the office things start to happen.See I am a man of my word, when I say things will start to look up they look up. First James Sync is comes back and he is better then ever and now we have fallen right into the good old money pit and many people are walking around backstage with a grin from ear to ear wondering just what is going to happen now. Well stay tuned because on Danger this week I Drake Daniels will have a huge announcement regarding are newly found investments, and its going to be big OH BABY!!! Its going to be big.

:: The scene cuts out with Drake rubbing his hands together and a smile on his face.::
Back to top Go down
PrimeTime

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Moving on Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on Up   Moving on Up I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:17 pm

Prime Time: Never thought I could have something in common with such a ugly lookin clansman but I have always been about makin money to. I wasn't born into it tho like you punk.. so if you want to be my member then join Death Row.
Back to top Go down

Moving on Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: RP Center :: Character Developmental Board-
Jump to: