D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats going on?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Whats going on? Empty
PostSubject: Whats going on?   Whats going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:38 pm

The past couple of weeks, Dave Johnson and his General Manager Drake Daniels have had some problems putting together a Weekly Card. Earlier Monday morning, Dave Johnson has finally agreed to talk to us about it.

"Now Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling has been alive for coming up to 7 months now and it has had no problems. Now it seems like we are dying, slowly and painfully. I am doing my best not to let this happen, but you know what they say; people are born, then they die. This might be coming to the end of my lovely creation, but I am sure as hell not letting this happen. Where are we now? We are about 2 weeks away from going straight to the top again!! Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling will be kicking ass in 10 days! Don't give up on us yet!!"

Dave has faith in his company, so does Drake, the question is, what about his superstars and his fans? People should start wondering what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Whats going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?   Whats going on? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 am

BOOOOOOOOO!

More waiting!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Whats going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?   Whats going on? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:18 am

Not for the card though, thank god, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Whats going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?   Whats going on? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:22 am

Praise the Lord!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Whats going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats going on?   Whats going on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats going on?
Page 1 of 1