D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sacrificing Sins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Sacrificing Sins Empty
PostSubject: Sacrificing Sins   Sacrificing Sins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:09 am

Show: DUW Sacrificing Sins
Where: New York, Manhattan
Crowd: 8569

The scene fades in to the crowded and packed out Manhattan DUW Pay-Per-View event. Fans are holding posters as they are all waiting anxiously for the begin of DUW’s Pay-Per-View; Sacrificing Sins.
Suddenly, ‘The Arms Of Sorrow’ by Killswitch Engage hits the P.A as that is DUW’s Sacrificing Sins theme song as the crowd go nuts.

Chris Murphy: Hello and welcome to DUW’s third Pay-Per-View!! I am Chris Murphy and I am joined at ringside with the dickhead, Daniel Mills!

Daniel Mills: Thanks Chris you wanker. Anyway, welcome to DUW! What a great night we have in stored for the crowded out arena here and for you sitting at home! We will see a New Champion for the New Mystery Championship that will be named by the winner, we have a 3 stages of hell match for the X-Treme Violence Championship, and we have the DUW Universal Championship being put on the line!

Chris Murphy: Shut up.

As Chris and Daniel are arguing with each other ‘Arms Of Sorrow’ hits the P.A as Dave comes walking out holding a mic in his hand as he gets a huge pop.

“Hello and welcome to DUW’s third Pay-Per-View event, Sacrificing Sins!!”

The crowd stand roar with cheers as Dave waits for them all to settle.

“Well, as you would all know, Drake Daniels for the past month has been bugging everyone about an ‘announcement’ to be made. Well tonight, we will find out what exactly that is!”

The crowd boo as they are all not a huge fan of him.

“Anyway, let’s get straight to the action!!”

-------------------
He’s Back!
-------------------

Before getting to the first match, something else happens as the titantron is flickered on as Dave makes his way down the ramp and past the curtains.

Scott Cool is seen in the interview area.

Scott: "Joining me tonight is The Arch Angel making his DUW return here tonight ladies and Gentlemen Poison. Now Poison four months ago you lost you're DUW debut match against Jai Killa and just disappeared. What happen?"

"Four months has it really been four month that I’ve been out of the ring. Ben sitting on the side lines watching. When I lost my match against Jai Killa lost my debut match I got nervous I got scared that maybe what everyone said when I was in TEWF was true that I was only winning because I sucked up to the boss. That I wasn’t as good as I said I was. Tonight I have those some thoughts running through my head same thoughts of failure of maybe being a disgrace."

Scott: "Well I mean you said during a video the other night that you've been training I mean u have not be better then you were?"

"I don’t know Scott I mean I wrestled in Japan I wrestled in Mexico and won and lost some great matches I-I just don’t know."

Poison looks into the camera looking confused shakes his head slowly and walks away.

--------------------------------------------
Opening Match
Match Stipulation: Standard Match
On The Line: Nothing
Steve Jones vs. Poison
--------------------------------------------

'Enter the Sandman' starts to play and the lights in the arena start to flicker on and off. Steve Jones descends from the roof, wearing a 'Mr. Saturday Night' shirt. Jones lands in the ring and raises his baseball bat in the air, to cheers.

John Simpson: The following contest is a singles match set for one fall. Introducing first, weighing 250 pounds, Steve 'The Ace' Jones!

Chris Murphy: And here we are, just moments away from the first match of Sacrificing Sins, sure to be a historic PPV.

'Holy Diver' blares through the P.A system, and Poison comes out onto the stage, raising his arms in the air, fists clenched. He sets off down the ramp quickly and soon slides into the ring, where he squares off against Steve Jones, the referee pulling the pair apart.

John Simpson: And his opponent, weighing 285 pounds, from Boston Mass, Poison!

The bell rings for the start of the match and both men immediately start going at it, exchanging a flurry of hard shots to one another's heads. Jones finally lands a shot strong enough to make Poison stagger back, but the stockier man retaliates with a discus punch, knocking the Ace from his feet. Jones quickly scrambles up and kicks Poison in the knee to buy himself some time. His opponent stumbles, clutching at his leg.

Daniel Mills: Jones showing that he isn't remiss to fighting a little dirty.

Chris Murphy: Dirty? That's positively exemplary for Jones – he didn't try and hit anybody with a bat there did he?

Jones straightens up and slaps a front facelock onto Poison, his opponent, still trying to recuperate, can't fight out of it, and the Ace nails him with a textbook snap suplex. Jones lands a stomp on Poison then takes hold of his leg, going for a sharpshooter. Poison firmly kicks Jones away though, preventing him from locking in the submission hold with little difficulty. Both men get to their feet and start circling one another again.

Chris Murphy: A close match so far.

Daniel Mills: Yeah this is a solid contest to start off the show.

The pair of them ties up and Poison grabs hold of Jones' head, dropping to the ground and giving him something to think about with a weighty jawbreaker. Jones reels, holding his face, and Poison follows up by dropkicking Jones straight into the ropes. The bigger man is tangled up momentarily, and Poison just keeps on coming – slamming him with a clothesline and sending him flying over the top rope and down to the arena floor! The noise of the crowd swells as Poison taunts, bouncing off the ropes on the far side of the ring, and as Jones gets to his feet, launching himself over the top rope and bearing Jones bodily into the security barrier!

Daniel Mills: What an offence by Poison!

Chris Murphy: No kidding Mills – he took a single opening and turned it into a huge advantage!

With difficulty, Poison gets the larger man to his feet and rolls him into the ring. He then moves to the turnbuckle and climbs up it from the outside, throwing himself of it with little regard for his own safety with a 450 splash! Moments later, he slams into the unforgiving raised knees of Jones, holding his ribs from the painful impact. Jones rolls over and attempts a pin.

No!

Poison gets a shoulder up and the pair both moves away from one another to try and recover from the rigours of the match so far.

Daniel Mills: A near fall for Jones – and that was just one move too far for Poison.

Chris Murphy: Yeah it's great to go for the big stuff when you've got the momentum going your way, but Jones is a big man and it's going to take a lot to keep him down. Too much, too soon I have to say.

Poison and Jones both get up again, and the bigger man grabs Poison by the hand, whipping him into the corner and causing him to impact against the turnbuckle at high speed. Jones picks Poison up from the floor and tries the same thing on the opposite side of the ring. This time though, Poison runs straight up the turnbuckle and nails Jones with a whisper in the wind! Poison quickly goes for the pin:

3NO!

Jones kicks out and Poison rolls his eyes, going to the corner a second time. He gets up on the turnbuckle and begins gesturing to the crowd, taking his eyes off Jones. Poison jumps off for (it appears) a flying clothesline – but his posturing costs him as the Ace pounces, spearing him in midair and smashing him into the mat!

Daniel Mills: Spear! Spear! That has to be it!

3..!

'Enter the Sandman' hits and Jones gets to his feet, a smirk on his face at having defeated Poison.

Chris Murphy: Good match to start off Sacrificing Sins.

John Simpson: Here's your winner: Steve 'The Ace' Jones!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Sacrificing Sins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrificing Sins   Sacrificing Sins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:11 am

-------------------------------------------------------------
Second Match
Match Stipulation: Standard Triple Threat Match
On The Line: Nothing
Camel Clutch vs. Mike Copani vs. Chris Peppers
------------------------------------------------------------

John Simpson: The following match is set for one fall.

“Deadly Game” by Theory of a Deadman comes over the PA as Chris Peppers walks down the ramp towards the ring

John Simpson: Making his way to the ring from parts unknown Chris Peppers

Peppers climbs into the ring as he waits for his opponents

John Simpson: Making his way to the ring from Manchester England Camel Clutch

"King of Fools" by Edguy hits on the PA system and Tony Ryan steps out from backstage, wearing a frown as he is announced as "Camel Clutch". He scowls all the way to the ring and slides in under the top rope, climbing to his feet and walking to the other side of the ring, looking at the audience. He rolls his shoulders and tilts his neck, waiting for his opponent/match to start.

John Simpson: And finally making his way to the ring from Newark New Jersey Mike Copani.

Mike comes out to a rap song, which is strange for an Italian man, but nevertheless he walks out and gets booed as if this guy is public enemy number 1 but he shrugs it off and continues to the ring. When he gets in the ring there are no taunts, he just prepares and gets ready for his opponent.

The bell sounds to start off the match as Peppers Copani & Clutch all circle the ring Clutch and Copani both look at Peppers and attack the big man punching and kicking away at him as the crowd cheers. But the cheers suddenly stop as Peppers drills Clutch with a right hand knocking him to the mat following up with a boot for Copani who’s knocked to the ground.

Chris Murphy: Don’t mess with the beast!

Peppers picks up Clutch whipping him into a corner Peppers picks up Copani throwing him into the corner with Clutch as Peppers charges at both men but misses as both Clutch and Copani get out of the way just in time. Peppers turns around holding his chest in pain as Copani Lands a chop with Clutch following up with a dropkick as he knocks Peppers to the mat as Peppers rolls out of the ring out to the floor.

Copani spins Clutch around and drills him with a right hand as Clutch falls against the ropes. Copani throws another right but Clutch ducks and Copani goes flying out of the ring and out to the floor at the feet of Peppers.

Peppers picks up Copani holding him high overhead as Clutch comes sliding under the bottom rope as he connects with a baseball slide dropkick causing Peppers to drop Copani. Copani lands on his feet as he pokes Peppers in the eye and Peppers swings but nails Clutch instead as Copani Climbs back into the ring

Copani grabs hold of the rope as he stands in the ring looking at both Peppers & Clutch who are both standing up staggering around outside the ring. Copani grabs hold of the top rope using it to launch him over and onto both men as they crash hard to the floor. Copani gets up to his feet rolling Clutch into the ring as Copani follows him into the ring.

Copani climbs up to the middle rope as Clutch slowly gets to his feet Copani leaps off the middle rope as Clutch turns around and catches Copani in mid air connecting with a spinebuster as the crowd cheers. Clutch gets to his feet as he pulls Copani up as well but a forearm from Chris Peppers suddenly knocks down Clutch from behind as Copani falls to the mat as well.

Peppers picks up Clutch as he grabs him by his throat and delivers a choke slam to Clutch as the crowd boos. Peppers stands up and gets ready to cover Clutch when Copani drills Peppers with a boot to the side of the head that sends Peppers through the middle rope and out to the floor.

Copani turns around towards the ring as we see Clutch stand up slowly as Copani makes his move grabbing Clutch from behind as he connects with Greetings from Newark before making the cover on Camel Clutch.

1…
2…
3…

Daniel Mills: Camel Clutch suffering his first loss!

John Simpson: Here’s your winner of the match, Mike Copani!

Third Match
Match Stipulation: Ladder Match
On The Line: New Championship
Alexis Luciano vs. Jack Purcell vs. Big Daddy B

Alexis Luciano is already in the ring, waiting for her two opponents, not caring that they are both men and she could very well end up injured in this match-up.

John Simpson: The following match-up is scheduled for a Ladder Match which determines the new champion for the New Championship, where the winner gets to choose the name of the championship!

The arena is pitch black, all that can be seen is the faint glow of camera's taking pictures and the TV monitors, soon voodo by godsmack begins to play throughout the arena, it is still pitch black, the lights flicker back on and no one is seen, then the lights suddenly go black again, few seconds later they return to normal and in the middle of the ring a hooded figure stands and he then removes the hood, to be none other than big daddy b, the newest D.U.W wrestler, wearing all black with a black headband around his head.

John Simpson: And the challenger, Big Daddy B!

The first line of Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson blares through the PA System and a split second before the main guitar riff hits, a massive explosion of purple pyro explodes over the stage. The crowd immediately start booing as the main part of the sing starts to play and Jack Purcell comes out to the stage with his black hair hanging over his face. He looks around before flicking it out of his face as he slowly walks down the ramp wearing a pair of black three quarter length shorts and white kick pads. He climbs into the ring and then goes to the nearest turnbuckle and stands up on the second rope with his hands outstretched as the crowd cheers him right on.

John Simpson: Coming to the ring next, Jack Purcell!

They all back into different corners. Jack Purcell quickly exits the ring and watches as Alexis and Big B lock up. Big Daddy B quickly pushes her on her back. Alexis kicks him in the knee and gets up and starts laying in rights. Big Daddy B shrugs this off and tries lifting her up for a suplex, but Alexis counters with a tornado DDT. Big B sits up and holds his head while Alexis taunts to the crowd and wants the guys to bring it on. Jack sneaks up from behind her and pulls her right leg, making her fall face first on the canvas. Jack comes in and starts to beat down a hurt Big Daddy B with rights and lefts. Big Daddy B blocks the final punch and throws him off. Big B attempts a right but Jack whips him into the ropes, Big B comes back and slides under Jacks legs, bounces off the ropes and hits a Bulldog! Alexis gets up and hits a dropkick on Big B and Daddy B falls down. Alexis waits for Jack to get up, she charges at him but he knocks her down.

Chris Murphy: Oh come on! She’s only a girl!

Jack sees an opening and gets a ladder. He attempts to get in the ring but Big Daddy B baseball slides the ladder into Purcell's face and he gets knocked back all the way to the announcers table. Jack is bleeding and Big B gets a chair and attempts to hit Jack, but Jack, out of desperation kicks Big B in the nuts, dropping the chair. Alexis charges out of the ring and hits a diving tackle type move on Jack whose head bounces off the announcer's table. Ouch. Alexis gets up slowly, and picks up where Jack left off, and that bring the ladder into the ring. She slowly sets it up. She gets a few steps before Big Daddy B comes and interrupts. Big Daddy B pushes the ladder over, while Alexis jumps off for her own protection. Big Daddy B and Alexis fight for a minute before Alexis hits a low blow and hits a Bitch Buster!

Daniel Mills: She might be a girl, but she is deadly! Ouch!

Jack slowly gets up holding his head. He slides into the ring where he and Alexis trade blows. Jack hits a kick to the gut and delivers a suplex. Big Daddy B gets up and they trade punches. Big Daddy B attempts a standing clothesline, but Jack counters with a back suplex. Jack rolls out of the ring and gets another ladder. Inside the ring Alexis picks up the ladder. Jack and Alexis then nod in approval of the sick thing they're about to do. Big Daddy B slowly gets up and they both charge and sandwich him between the two ladders, as Big B slowly drops face first. Jack takes out Alexis’ legs by sliding the ladder at her legs. Jack sets up one ladder, while punching the other one out of the ring. Jack slowly scales the ladder. Big Daddy B then grabs a chair quickly slides in the ring and smacks Jack in the back with the chair and Jack falls off the ladder. Big Daddy B then hits Jack while hes down, Alexis then run in. Big B attempts to hit her, but she ducks and tries to bring B down, but B won't have this. He quickly throws her light body in the air and hits the Big Daddy Drop! Alexis falls hard and struggles to breathe. Big B then sets up the ladder, while Jack is up setting up the other ladder. They both climb at the same pace they get near the top and both of them have a hand on the belt.

Chris Murphy: Who will take it down with them!!?

Daniel Mills: Come on Jack!

Chris Murphy: Listen to the fans get behind Jack in this match!

Jack then head butts Big Daddy B completely off the ladder! Jack then sees Alexis, who is trying to bring down the ladder. Jack laughs at this. But Alexis then finds the strength and pushes the ladder down. Jack falls outside of the ring and lands on the protective mat! Big Daddy B then gets smacked by Alexis. Alexis climbs the top rope and hits the Luciano Leg drop!

Daniel Mills: Alexis going Air Bourne!

Alexis Luciano finally gets up while the boys are still down she climbs the ladder, slowly and grabs a hold of the new belt and comes down with it! Alexis Luciano comes down with the new belt!!

Chris Murphy: What!!? Don’t tell me she did it!!?

John Simpson: Here is your winner and our first New Championship winner, Alexis Luciano!
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Sacrificing Sins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrificing Sins   Sacrificing Sins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:12 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Fourth Match
Match Stipulation: 3 Stages Of Hell Match
1. Steel Cage
2. Dangerous Rules
3. Last Man Standing
On The Line: DUW X-Treme Violence Championship
D-ToX © vs. Assassin
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Out in the Fields" kicks in and D-ToX steps threw the curtain slowly, with a chain hanging across his shoulders and around his neck, holding a cigarette in his mouth he stairs at the crowd before raising his right hand in the air with head held down. He has the DUW X-Treme Violence Championship around his waist and the DUW Tag Team Championship over his left shoulder. He walks slowly down the ramp staring at the crowd, he takes puffs of his cigarette at different places before climbing the stairs, then looks round the arena while placing his chain on the corner. He steps threw the ropes before again doing his taunt, in the middle of the ring. He then flicks his cigarette out of the ring, removes his jacket and waits.

"The Outsider" by A Perfect Circle comes over the PA as the lights in the arena dim. The lights in the arena start flashing when the drums are played as Assassin walks out to the ramp with his manager Desire behind him. Both Assassin & Desire stand at the top of the ramp as the lights continue to flash as Assassin & Desire make there way down the ramp, Assassin walks down to the bottom of the ramp sliding under the ropes and into the ring while Desire climbs onto the apron and enters the ring. Assassin gets to his feet and walks over to a corner staring out at the crowd as his music stops.

The referee asks Desire to leave the ring and then motions of the steel cage to be lowered. As the cage is being lowered, John Simpson makes the introductions.

John Simpson: Ladies and gentlemen, this next match is the Three Stages Of Hell Match! The first round will be a Steel Cage Match. The second round will be contested under Dangerous Rules. If both men are tied then we will see the final round, A Last Man Standing Match. This match will be for the DUW X-Treme Violence Championship. Introducing first the challenger, weighing in at 265 lbs. from Dallas, Texas, Assassin!

Assassin raises his right fist in the air and the crowd gives him a pop.

John Simpson: An his opponent, weighing in a 215 lbs. from Yokohama, Japan and residing in Las Vegas, Nevada, he is the DUW X-Treme Violence Champion and one half of the DUW Tag Team Champions, D-ToX!

D-ToX takes the DUW X-Treme Violence Championship off of his waist holds it up with a smirk on his face as the crowd releases a flurry of boos. As he holds up the title, the cage is finally in position. D-ToX holds his two titles in each hand, kissing both of them before handing them to John Simpson. Simpson takes them with him out of the cage to ringside. The referee's outside of the ring lock the cage door as Simpson exits. The referee asks both men if their ready, they both say yes, he asks for the bell to ring.

The two men lock up and try to get the advantage. D-ToX over powers Assassin and pushes him into the corner. D-ToX pushes away a bit and the lays three full power knife edge chops to the chest of Assassin. Assassin moves away holding his chest in pain. D-ToX waits for him to go to another corner before rushing in for a splash. Assassin moves at the last second and D-ToX crashes into the turnbuckle. He moves away in a daze and Assassin hits him with an inverted atomic drop and then hits him in the face with a textbook dropkick. Assassin then runs to the ropes and rebounds off them and hits D-ToX with a senton. Assassin advances to the cage door and asks for it to be opened. As the refs are opening it, D-ToX grabs Assassins leg and pulls him back. Assassin picks D-ToX up and sets him up for a suplex. Assassin lifts him up, but its reversed and he's smacked down with a DDT. D-ToX lays there next to Assassin, trying to regain his focus. Eventually he pulls himself up to his feet and starts to climb the cage. As he starts to ascend the cage, Assassin is stirring. D-ToX is standing on the top rope, about to pull himself up, but before he can secure his footing Assassin slumps over the top rope, causing his opponent to fall, throat first on the ropes. As D-ToX is holding his throat, Assassin gets behind him and hits a German suplex, followed up with a dragon suplex, and finished off with a release German suplex thus completing the Texas 2 Step.

Chris Murphy: D-ToX has to be out cold!

D-ToX seems to be out cold, but Assassin is exhausted. The audience begins chanting Ass-Ass-In! After several moments, Assassin climbs to his feet to the cheers of the fans and motions for the door to open. As he nears the door, D-ToX kicks his feet out from under him. D-ToX then reaches into the belt of his pants and pulls out a six-inch nail. He mounts Assassin and puts him in a camel clutch. He takes one hand off Assassin's chin and starts digging the nail into his head. Assassin is cut open and has already started to bleed all over the hands of D-ToX. D-ToX relinquishes the hold and stands over Assassin’s semi-conscience body. D-ToX then runs the ropes, rebounds off, jumps onto the ropes close to Assassin and then goes for a springboard corkscrew senton, but Assassin gets his knees up. D-ToX holds his stomach and Assassin holds his knees. D-ToX motions for the cage to be opened as he crawls his way towards it. He gets half out of the cage, hands touching the ground, when Assassin is up and pulls him back into the ring. The cage door is shut and both men are up.

Daniel Mills: This match looks like it will go on and on!

Assassin goes for a few kicks to the mid section and lands two, but D-ToX catches a round house and the trips Assassin up, causing him to fall backwards. D-ToX puts Assassin in an elevated Boston Crab. D-ToX wrenches away at Assassin and eventually falls backwards and Assassin flips out of the Boston Crab and flies over, his face slamming into the ring. D-ToX sees his chance to escape; he runs towards the wall opposite the door and starts climbing. D-ToX isn't going at full speed because of his recent injuries. He gets to the top of the cage and looks like he's about to escape, but stands up. He looks at the outside of the cage, then at the motionless Assassin. Assassin turns to leave the cage and the jumps backwards into a moonsault. As D-ToX comes down from the top he rotates a full 540 degrees, the equivalent of two moonsaults. As he's falling, Assassin rolls out of the way and D-ToX crashes to the mat. All the air in his lungs rushes out and he struggles to breath.

Chris Murphy: Jesus, he's already out of breath!

Assassin slowly gets to his feet, the blood sliding down his face. He looks at D-ToX and then picks him up. He sets him up for a power bomb and lifts him onto his left shoulder. He then powers him over onto his face hitting the Crash Landing. Assassin then gets to his feet and stumbles to the cage door. He motions for it to be open and the referee looks for the key, but he can't find it. With the key lost, the door won't open and he has to go over the top of the cage. He looks pissed as he starts to climb the cage wall opposite the door. As he's about to climb out, D-ToX is up and is climbing next to him. Assassin starts kicking at D-ToX, but his foot is grabbed and D-ToX pulls him down to the mat. He then quickly starts to climb the steel cage. As he is about to pull himself over the cage wall, Assassin is their and uses the turnbuckle for support. He sets D-ToX up for a powerbomb, but D-ToX tries to fight free. Assassin over powers him, powerbombing him onto the mat. Assassin collapses from fatigue ad D-ToX slides across the ring towards the door. He motions for it to be unlocked as he scrambles towards it. The referee has actually found the key and has unlocked the door. Before Assassin can realize what's happening D-ToX us almost completely out of the cage. Right as Assassin is within several feet, D-ToX escapes the cage.

Chris Murphy: D-ToX wins the first stage!

Daniel Mills: God, I am loving this stipulation, Dave Johnson is a God for setting this match up.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Sacrificing Sins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrificing Sins   Sacrificing Sins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:13 am

John Simpson: D-ToX has escaped the cage and has won the first fall. This match will now be contested under Dangerous Rules.

The cage starts to rise and both men are taking their time to rest. Assassin is still bleeding, but not as bad as before. D-ToX is holding his back as he makes his way under the ring. He pulls a steel chair out from under the ring and stands up. He slowly makes his way into the ring where Assassin is starting to climb to his feet. D-ToX is in and swings the chair at Assassin, but he ducks it and kicks him in the stomach. D-ToX drops the chair and is picked up in a scoop slam. Assassin lifts D-ToX over his head and drops him in a cutter onto the chair for the Assassination. Assassin then covers D-ToX.

KICKOUT!

Assassin picks D-ToX up and starts firing right hooks at him until they're at the ropes. He then shoots him off o the opposite side of the ring and waits for him to rebound back. As he comes back, Assassin goes for a big boot, but it's ducked and D-ToX springboards off the ropes and moonsaults into a DDT. Assassin lays there seemingly out cold. D-ToX rolls over and tries to pin Assassin, but he gets his foot on the bottom rope. D-ToX looks pissed and picks up Assassin. He sets him up for a powerbomb in front of the chair and lifts him for a Tigerbomb, it looks like he's going for the D-Toxic, but out of no where Slade Craven and Shadow, The AKA, blindside D-ToX and knock him over. Slade Craven climbs up to the top rope while Shadow Irish whips D-ToX into the ropes and as he comes back, hits him with a leg lariat clothesline. Slade then performs a shooting star press, landing on D-ToX chest. You can here him tell D-ToX, "That's the Diamond Star Drop and we got one for Dari too!" The AKA leaves the ring and walk to the back as Assassin crawls to the cover.

3!

Chris Murphy: Assassin has one the second stage! Its down to the decider!!

Daniel Mills: Both wrestlers are absolutely spent! How can they finish off the Last Man Standing Match!?

John Simpson: Assassin is the winner of the Dangerous Rules round. The final round is a Last Man Standing Match!

Assassin slowly gets to his feet just as the referee starts counting. The referees count gets to four before D-ToX starts stirring. Assassin quickly gets ahold of D-ToX and hits a swinging neck breaker. Assassin takes a breather and waits for D-ToX to get up. Once up they lock up and Assassin has a quick advantage as he applies a headlock. D-ToX hits him with his shoulder and breaks out of the hold. He pushes Assassin and then clotheslines him down. D-ToX throws a few punches at Assassin’s skull but then he counters one and hits D-ToX. He throws him off and then Assassin Irish whips D-ToX to the turnbuckle. Assassin runs up and tries to tackle D-ToX but D-ToX moves out of the way and Assassin lands shoulder first into the steel post. D-ToX grabs Assassin off the rebound, and DDT’s him to the floor. D-ToX rolls out of the ring and looks under the apron. He pulls out a steel chair and rolls back in the ring. Assassin gets dragged onto the chair by D-ToX. D-ToX climbs the top rope and the chair is placed under Assassin’s head. D-ToX then gets a huge pop from the fans as he jumps and attempts a tremendous leg drop. Assassin rolls out of the way and out of the ring as D-ToX misses and clutches his knee immediately. Assassin gets up from the outside and goes back in the ring. He kicks D-ToX’s leg and tries to damage it more. Assassin picks D-ToX up, but D-ToX stops a hit and kicks Assassin in the groin and then Irish whips him out of the ring. D-ToX runs from the ropes and jumps over them as he corkscrews onto Assassin. Both men go down as the ref starts counting.

2…

3…

4…

D-ToX gets up and then heads toward Assassin. He picks him up and grabs his head. D-ToX slams Assassin’s head on the steel steps. He tries it again but Assassin puts his arm in the way and kicks D-ToX. Assassin hits an uppercut and then throws D-ToX to the entrance ramp. Assassin goes under the ring and pulls out a trashcan. He chases D-ToX to the top of the ramp. Assassin flings the trashcan, but D-ToX dodges it. He kicks Assassin in the chest and then grabs the trashcan and then drops it on the floor. D-ToX pokes Assassin in the eye and then hits DDT onto the trashcan. Assassin lies on the floor as the ref starts counting.

1…

2….

3…

4…

5…

Assassin slowly gets up as he walks back down the ramp. Meanwhile, D-ToX has already pulled out a table. He drops it once he sees Assassin and then stares him down. They start throwing punches at one another as now the two seem evenly matched. D-ToX catches a fist and then head butts Assassin to the mat. He gets the table back and opens it up and sets it up. Assassin is crawling around trying to get up. D-ToX helps him up but then throws a hard left punch. He rolls him in the ring and D-ToX starts smirking. D-ToX limps toward Assassin and pulls his hair to the ropes. D-ToX gets Assassin to lean against the ropes. D-ToX runs up and is about to clothesline him until Assassin picks him up and hits a vertical suplex that sends D-ToX out of the ring and through the table. The ref start counting as D-ToX seems dazed.

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

8…

Chris Murphy: Almost there!!

Daniel Mills: Thats what she said...

D-ToX is getting to his feet as he then uses the ring to fully help him. Assassin rolls out of the ring. He knees D-ToX in the skull and drags him to the barricade. He tosses D-ToX over and into the fans. D-ToX starts walking up the isle as Assassin follows him. Assassin takes a fan’s crutch and runs to D-ToX. He swings but D-ToX dodges it and then gets Assassin’s arms and hits a Tigerbomb as Assassin falls on the floor and rolls down the stairs. D-ToX walks down and hands the crutch back to the fan. He walks down the stairs and grabs Assassin’s head. He asks a fan to get up as he gets his chair. He puts Assassin’s head on the barricade then he folds the chair. D-ToX slams the chair onto Assassin’s head as it bounces off the barricade and cracks his skull open even more. Blood is gushing out yet again as Assassin crawls back over and into the outside ring. D-ToX steps back as well. Assassin is now rolling back in the ring lying down and resting up. D-ToX is back under the ring apron as he takes out a Singapore cane and walks in the ring. D-ToX swings it to the back of Assassin several times as he is going insane with it. The ref is just staring, as he can’t do anything about it.

Chris Murphy: One word: OUCH!

Assassin now seems motionless as D-ToX notices this immediately. He drags him to the turnbuckle. He sets him up on the top as D-ToX then walks away. He uses his upper body strength as he runs and jumps on the top rope and then jumps again and nails Assassin with an enzugiri that tosses him out of the ring! D-ToX walks out and then heads toward the announce table. He rips off the top of the table and then drags Assassin to the top of the table. D-ToX runs to one of the camera guys as he takes it from him. He drops it on the table as he then tries to get Assassin. Out of nowhere, Assassin’s arm goes up and he nails D-ToX with a low-blow. He notices the camera as he picks it up and nails it at D-ToX’s groin. Assassin is still dazed as he falls off the announce table. He slowly gets back up to his feet and gets the top of the announce table that D-ToX threw off, and sets it up in the middle of both tables, making a bridge. He gets to the second announce table and sort of calls D-ToX over.

Daniel Mills: Tables looks like they will be broken...at last.

D-ToX is now on his feet as he seems confused. He still listens to Assassin though as he runs from the bridge and tries to hit a sneaky clothesline, but Assassin dodges it throws a hard left punch at D-ToX. He then sets him up for a powerbomb as he put between his legs. Assassin then picks D-ToX up and steadily walks over the bridge he made. D-ToX is doing all he can to break out as he is punching and head butting, but he then falls as Assassin hits a very powerful powerbomb from the bridge to the other announce table. D-ToX crashes through the table as debris flies everywhere. Assassin is crawling away from D-ToX as the ref starts to count.

1…

2…

7…

Daniel Mills: I don’t see D-ToX getting up from this one!

10!

Chris Murphy: Assassin has done it!!!!

The referee calls for the bell as Assassin raises his arms up in victory. The ref hands Assassin the DUW X-treme Violence Championship as he slides into the ring.

John Simpson: Ladies and Gentlemen, here's your winner and NEW DUW X-treme Violence Champion, ASSASSIN!
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Sacrificing Sins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrificing Sins   Sacrificing Sins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:13 am

Dari Wheeler shows up after the match and help D-ToX up as they briefly get the better of Assassin before Shadow and Dita Morgan come over the barricade and into the ring as D ToX and Dari split and start to back up the ramp, they all talk trash then the crowd cheers because something is going unseen to Dari Wheeler and D-ToX.
Then Slade walks out from the entryway with a Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Stick with a smile he starts to walk down to them causing Dari and D- ToX to split off the side, instead of chasing Slade joins the others in the ring and The A.K.A.'s music hits as they raise Assassin's hand they each take a corner and Slade intro ducks Assassin as being in the A.K.A.
He then tosses the mic to Shadow who welcome back Dita Morgan, she is to be wearing a really large A.K.A. shirt.

Slade- Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages "The Main Man" would love to give each of you, The return, the reunion and revival of the A.K.A. with its returning members, Assassin..."

He tosses the mic to Shadow as the crowd cheer as others boo.

Shadow: And the Wild Child herself, Dita Morgan!

Dita runs in and catches D-ToX off guard as she nails him in the face with a super kick, knocking him out as Dari stands there stunned as James Sync may have the advantage in the Main Event tonight as Dari looks hurt.

Chris Murphy: So now The AKA has: Slade, Shadow, Assassin now this Dita Morgan!?

Daniel Mills: Wow, you thought they were dominating couple of weeks ago, that was only the beginning!

Assassin raises his arms up yet again and then rolls out of the ring. D-ToX still lies motionless as EMT's check his injuries. The cameraman gets a look at the DUW Tag Team Championship set up on the unbroken table. The camera then fades to a commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------
Main Event
Match Stipulation: Standard Match
On The Line: DUW Universal Championship
Dari Wheeler © vs. James Sync
---------------------------------------------------------

John Simpson: The following match is set for one fall and is for the DUW Universal championship.

Sleeping On The Floor by The Pink Spiders hits the arena's loudspeakers as the Titan Tron lights up with James Sync in black, outlined in green in the foreground and a concert in the background. After several moments the name fades and James Sync is seen playing bass guitar and rocking out on stage in front of thousands. He is seen playing with The Purgatorians, Escape the Fate, and Aerosmith. As the video and music is playing, James Sync steps out onto the entrance ramp with Cherry Haze right behind him and points out at the crowd. He makes the motion for a title around his waist and then raises his arms up, hands held in the rocker position. As he does this a flurry of white and green pyrotechnics shoot from the ground to the ceiling in. Once the pyrotechnics are done, Sync puts his left arm over Cherry's shoulders and kisses her. Sync makes his way down the ramp, high-fiving fans and exchanging words with them. Once at the ring, he climbs onto the apron and then climbs the turnbuckle. He points at the crowd and pumps them up. Sync jumps in the ring and takes off his shirt and bandanna and hands them to Cherry who is at ringside. He then stretches for his opponent.

John Simpson: And his opponent he is the current DUW Universal champion. Dari Wheeler

'Comatose' by Skillet hits and the crowd start comes to life as Dari emerges from backstage - just as many boos as there are cheers. He raises both eyebrows at them twice in quick succession, grins roguishly, then raises one arm as he stands at the top of the entrance ramp. Dari doesn't walk so much as strut down the ramp, tapping himself in the chest with both hands before spreading his arms wide. He slides into the ring, then dashes up to the opposite turnbuckle, before leaping off with a corkscrewing back flip, landing facing away from the turnbuckle. Dari puts both arms in the air in an elaborate, mocking shrug, grins again, and then waits for the match to begin.

The bell sounds to start off the match as James Sync & Dari Wheeler circle the ring Dari stops and holds his hand out towards Sync who stares at it Sync reaches his hand out as Dari pulls his back quickly and smiles as Sync shakes his head. Both men tie up in the middle of the ring as Sync backs Dari against the ropes as the referee calls for a break. Sync backs away as Dari comes off the ropes looking at the referee as he’s yelling at the referee about something.
Chris Murphy: Dari needs to calm the fuck down!

Daniel Mills: I will write in a complaint to Dave about you.

Chris Murphy: What the fuck?

Sync lands a stiff chop to Dari Wheeler who falls to the mat and rolls out to the floor to the boos of the crowd. Dari grabs hold of his chest in obvious pain as James Sync yells over the ropes for Dari to get back in the ring as the referee begins the ten count

Daniel Mills: I think that chop caught the champion off guard.

The referee reaches the count of six as Dari finally rolls into the ring. Dari gets to his feet as Sync grabs Dari for another chop but Dari gets a thumb in the eye of Sync before delivering a chop of his own as the crowd boos. Dari lands another chop backing Sync against the ropes as Dari grabs Sync whipping him off the ropes as Sync gets caught with a shoulder tackle from Dari

Chris Murphy: The champion is putting the pressure on the challenger in this match.

Dari springs off the ropes as Sync gets to his feet Dari comes off the ropes as Sync catches him coming off and delivers a spine buster that shakes the ring. Sync quickly goes for the cover.

1…
2…

Dari kicks out. Sync looks at the referee who shows two fingers as Sync mounts Dari and hammers away at him with right hands. Dari shoves Sync off of him as he gets to his feet only to have Sync knock him down to the mat with a boot to the face

Daniel Mills: Ouch that had to hurt. James Sync really wants to take that belt away from Dari Wheeler.

Sync picks up Dari lifting him high overhead with a military press as the crowd cheers Sync slams Dari to the mat following up with a big elbow drop but Dari rolls out of the way as Sync misses and hits nothing but canvas. Dari gets to his feet and delivers a stiff kick to the chest of Sync knocking him onto the mat as Dari climbs up to the middle rope Dari measures Sync before leaping off the middle rope for a fist drop but Sync counters with a boot that catches Dari in the face as the champion has a dazed look on his face before falling to the mat.

Chris Murphy: A bit stunned there are we Dari?

Daniel Mills: Nobody likes a smart ass Chris.

Chris Murphy: Exactly Daniel.

Sync slowly gets to his feet as Dari looks to be laid out on the mat Sync picks up Dari lifting him up for The Rock Star Life but Dari counters with a thumb to the eye landing behind Sync as he grabs Sync from behind and connects with a reverse DDT as both men lie on the mat as the referee begins the ten count

Chris Murphy: James Sync was going to try and finish off Dari Wheeler but Wheeler countered Sync and now both men are laying on the mat.

The count continues as the referee reaches seven as both men reach there feet Dari connects with a right hand as Sync answers with one of his own. Both men continue trading shots as the crowd cheers and boos for each shot thrown until finally Dari gets the upper hand with several shot backing Sync against the ropes. Dari connects with a clothesline sending Sync out to the floor but Sync lands on his feet as he grabs Dari’s legs pulling him off his feet and out of the ring. Sync connects with a right hand to Dari who answers with one of his own as Sync connects with a knee to Dari followed by several punches before Dari counters sending Sync back first into the announce table as the referee has now reached the count of seven

Daniel Mills: I don’t think either man knows what the count is up to. Because all there doing is beating the piss out of one another.

The referee reaches the count of nine as Dari slides into the ring and holds his arms out thinking he’s won the match but the count stops as Dari looks behind him and sees Sync barley in the ring before the count of ten. Dari gets to his feet and argues with the referee Dari tells the referee that he should count faster as Sync gets up slowly holding his back

Chris Murphy: James Sync is on his feet and Dari is arguing with the referee.

Sync charges at Dari who ducks as Sync nearly takes out the referee but stops just in time. Sync checks the referee as Dari grabs him from behind rolling him up as Dari uses Sync’s tights against him.

1…

Sync barley kicks out. Sync gets to his feet as he yells at the referee about Dari using his tights. Dari uses this to his advantage as Sync turns around Dari connects with a discus punch knocking Sync to the mat. Dari climbs up to the top rope as Sync lies on the mat Dari reaches the top rope as he looks down at Sync before leaping off the top as he attempts a shooting star press but Sync gets his knees up catching Wheeler on the way down

Daniel Mills: Ouch that had to hurt. James Sync countered an attempt at a shooting star press. And the champion ate nothing but knees.

Sync rolls Dari over as he goes for the cover.

1…

Wheeler kicks out. Sync gets to his feet dragging Wheeler up to his as Sync throws Wheeler into the ropes but wheeler hooks the top rope stopping himself as Sync charges at Wheeler who ducks as sync goes flying over the top rope and out to the floor.

Chris Murphy: The champ used his head on that occasion as James Sync goes flying over the rope and out to the floor.

Wheeler gets to his feet as Sync does the same Dari grabs the top rope launching himself up and over onto Sync as the crowd boos as both men fall to the floor as the referee starts the ten counts. Both men slowly get to there feet as Dari lands several shots to Sync before he counters with a knee to Dari. Sync whips Dari into the barricade as Dari crashes back first into the barricade as the count reaches six.

Daniel Mills: The count is at six and both men are still fighting it out on the floor.

Sync picks up Wheeler who counters with a thumb to the eye as he makes his way towards the ring as the count is now at eight. But Sync stops Wheeler whose trying to get in the ring but Sync grabs Wheeler and throws him against the announce table as the count is now at nine. The referee counts ten and calls for the bell as Sync & Wheeler continue brawling near the table.

Chris Murphy: The referee has called for the bell after counting to ten. And the crowd isn’t too happy with it.

The crowd boos as Wheeler & Sync continue to brawl.

Daniel Mills: Well I for one am not too happy with this, this sucks!!

John Simpson: Due to the referee reaching the count of ten this match is a draw.

‘The Arms Of Sorrow’ smashes the P.A as out comes walking Dave as the crowd erupt in cheers, expecting something coming there way.

“Well that does it folks, not the final results I was looking for, but that will do. Next week I have a couple of things to get off my chest. Since Dari and D-ToX love to beat up on their opponents, James Sync came oh so close and The AKA are becoming greater and greater, there will be a huge Main Event next week on Saturday Night Danger! We will have ourselves, Dari Wheeler, D-ToX, Camel Clutch, Mike Copani and Carmine Moltisanti vs. The AKA (Slade, Shadow, Assassin and Dita Morgan) and James Sync in a huge 5 on 5 Table Tornado Tag Match!”

The crowd stand and roar as they are pumped for Danger next week as Dave smiles and leaves through the curtains.

-------------
Finally!!!
-------------

:: Money by David Guetta starts to play as Drake Daniels makes his way out with a huge smile on his face. He is wearing a white suit with a purple undershirt. He struts his way down to the ring, with a microphone in his hand. He makes his way into the ring as the crowd is mixed on him. The crowd is making so much noise at this point you can't even here Drake talk really.::

Drake Daniels: ENOUGH! ENOUGH I SAID!

:: The crowd starts to get even louder. Which just frustrates Drake to no end.::

Drake Daniels: I OWN THIS SHOW NOW, SO EITHER BE QUITE OR GET READY FOR ME TO KICK YOU ALL OUT OF HERE. TRUST ME I HAVE ALL OF YOUR MONEY ALREADY IT WON'T HURT MY POCKETS ANY.

:: The crowd is livid now as they are throwing trash at Drake, open cups of beer and whatever else they can get their hands on. Drake points to half the front row and tells the security to throw their asses out. Security goes over to them and starts to throw them out as they get even more wild and try to throw their chairs at him.::

Drake Daniels: THOSE ARE MY CHAIRS HOW DARE YOU THROW THEM AT ME. SECRUITY GET EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM IN THAT ROW OUT OF HERE NOW AND CONTINUE TO KICK THEM OUT ROW BY ROW UNTILL I GET SOME DAMN RESPECT. THIS IS NOW MY COMPANY AND I HAVE PAID THE COST TO BE THE BOSS.

:: The second row behind them starts to calm down, as Drake Daniels starts to lower his voice a little. As he goes on with his rant.::

Drake Daniels: That’s right, I knew that you would learn. All of you look stupid as hell but you’re not that stupid. This is my company now, that’s right I said it I bought up more then half the stock and now I own everything about this place from the seats in the venues to the ring that I am bouncing in right as I speak.

:: Drake starts to jump up and down in the ring.::

Drake Daniels: For now on the roster will either be with me and get the best of the best or they will be against me and well lets be real how long do you think they will last in a company I own most of. NOT THAT LONG OHHHH BABYYYY!!!

Drake Daniels: Now next week there will be big matches all over the board and when I mean board I mean every match will have something special about it. Now end my show right here right now!!!!

:: The show cuts off as Drake Daniels doesn't even get the chance to finish what he is saying.::

Writing Credit
James Sync
Dari Wheeler
Steve
Angel
Mike Copani
Dave Johnson

Huge props to those guys right there, great show guys, great work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacrificing Sins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrificing Sins   Sacrificing Sins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrificing Sins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: DUW Results :: DUW Pay-Per-View Results-
Jump to: