D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poison vs. Steve Jones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Poison vs. Steve Jones Empty
PostSubject: Poison vs. Steve Jones   Poison vs. Steve Jones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 am

RP Start: Now
Max RPs: 5
RP Deadline: 8/9/08 Saturday Morning 10:00am EST
Show Date: 10/8/08 Sunday Night
Where: Manhattan, New York

~Opening Match~
*Standard Match*

Poison vs. Steve Jones

Poison comes back to DUW and just in time for the Pay-Per-View! Steve Jones has been improving week by week and is one of the better wrestlers here in DUW. This is a huge test for Poison.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
stevejones

stevejones

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Poison vs. Steve Jones   Poison vs. Steve Jones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:40 pm

OOC: In my head (Green)
Scene (white)
Me talking (blue)
Others talking (Red)

The scean opens up to Steve Jones in Dave Johnson’s office, he looking at a small piece of paper that is hanging on the wall. The paper is of course the card for the next PPV. Steve Jones is wearing blue jeans with black t-shirt and he has on Jordan shoes. I am confuse, who is Poison? Why am I the opening act again? I know I lost my match last week, but still. I am the ace of the company, I’m the best damn thing that happens to Dave and DUW, and this is how I treated? I will have to prove my self.

Steve Jones- Well, poison I am in the opening act with you, I don’t know much about but I do know one thing, I am a new man after the match I had last week, when tony barely won. I know why I lost that match and the reason for that is I wasn’t ready, I was cocky last week but this week I will change all that and make sure I win. I can’t have another lost on my record, I need a win to balance it out, I need the win to prove not only to me, but also my fans. I need to prove my self to Dave Johnson and duw that I belong. The fans are really the last people I want to impress, fans are your friends one minute and then the next minute they are against you. You could be the world champion and you have a so-called loyal fan based! The next days if you lose that title more then half of your fans are gone, since you have no gold then you have no fans, well even if you do have gold I’m sure you wouldn’t have fans Unless you are the ace and you always have fans!

Steve walks over to the wall, and pulls down the card, he keeps saying opening act soft where the camera can barley hear him, he then goes and sits in the chair of DUW owner Dave Johnson. While he his at the desk, he looks around the desk trying to fine something. Lets see if I am on the opening act for next month. If I am I really need to improve my record in order to be a real threat. I will prove it to Dave this Sunday, I have every thing to lose this match, but I am going to have to pretend I have nothing to lose. Steve walks out of the office and heads towards the locker rooms but instead he goes down the hall way and pass the aka office, he peaks in to see no one is in the room, so he continue to walk, he reach a room, The room is the weight room. He calls one of the trainers over to support him while he is lifting, he and the trainer starts to talk.

Steve Jones- You know any thing about poison? I have a match with him and what not and I know nothing about him. All I know is he going to lose and when he does, I can finally hear my music playing in the background of the arena.

Trainer- I have no idea who he is, I mean I heard of him from other superstars and he is said to be a pretty good wrestler. So you being the ace might have some comption, maybe you can make your comeback record two and one instead of the worst one and two. I do believe thought you might add another lost to your record. I mean really, this guy is pretty good what I hear. One of the top proformers of the world!

Steve Jones- Is that suppose to scare me? If it is you are doing a bad job at it. I know I don’t scare easy but still. This is my first match on my way to one of the titles of DUW. You know I think I will leave this at where it is, hope to hear from you poison the jobber!

The scene ends with Steve Jones putting weights on and starts his work out.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Poison vs. Steve Jones   Poison vs. Steve Jones I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:25 am

The Camera turn on showing a man pumping wieghts a towel on his chest and his hands taped up. The man is wearring black trainer pants with to whitel ines going down each side and a black wife Beater. The man sits up and holds his head talking to himself.

"Come on man i know you can do this he's no challenge that what everyones been saying rip this guy apart come on get back in shape.

The guy got up reavealing him to be Poison. his face nervous and scarred looking the starts hitting a punching bag. All the sudden Poison snaps and start hitting the bag as hard as he could the threw his gloves off leaning against the bag he notices the camera on.

Steve you think you need to prove youreself u need to prove that you're the best. You dont know s**t.Im the one is this match who has to prove that im still as good as i was before i left wrestling four months ago. You know you probally think you insulted me by calling me a jobber huh steve well thats is the one name i have heard my whole career the only problem is everyone who has ever called me that I proved them wrong i proved to them that i am not a jobber. alot of people seeem to think that in the last four months i was gone that i just gave up. no ive been training hoining my craft so i would come back nad be what i always said i was....The Best.

Poison looked around then started punching the bag again this time more slowly and calculated. The camera then panned out to a video of poisons very first match in DUW

Jack goes back to Poison and picks him up. Jack throws Poison at the rope and as he bounces off, Jack bends down to hit a Back Body Slam, but instead Poison kicks Jack's chest. Jack shouts in pain as Poison hits a Spinning Clothesline which sends Jack falling hard on to the mat. Poison goes for the pin. 1…2…Kick Out! Poison picks Jack up and then he hits an Inverted DDT. But Poison doesn’t go for the pin. He signals The Atomic Leg Drop. Poison runs to the ropes and goes to bounce off but Jai Killa pulls Poison's leg and Poison grabs Jai by the hair and picks him up and puts him on the apron. The referee breaks the hold and he talks to Jai Killa but from behind, Jack Killa hits a big low-blow on Poison. Then he picks Poison up and hits a Homicide and then Jack goes for the pin.

1…
2…

The camera snapped back to Poison again talking.

"Steve i have no clue how you wrestle if its clean or dirty but im telling you right now i will not be cheated out of a win again. So in our opener match ill see you buddy.
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Poison vs. Steve Jones   Poison vs. Steve Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:23 pm

Key: In my head (Green)
Scene (white)
Me talking (blue)
Others talking (Red)
Future/past (Purple) I did the names that is in the past "purple" so you know what time period it was.

The last time we left Steve Jones, he was starting his work out as he is seen finally laying down and put his hands around the bar as he starts to lift and his trainer is their supporting him. He lifts a couple and then he thinks to his self. I guess he did get a match here in DUW, not my fault he can’t win a match, he might prove to others he isn’t a jobber, but he didn’t prove anything here in DUW. I believe in DUW the talent is so high, even the “greatest” of the world couldn’t put us down. Who does he think he is, of course I have something to prove, I mean lost my last match. If that isn’t enough, I also have a losing record. If this was the NFL, or the NBA I would be fire for my poor performance. He keep doing his weight training as he looks up to the trainer and told him to add a little more weight. Steve Jones set up and looks around the room and saw a water fountain, he walks towards the water fountain and bends over as he gets some water, when he lifts his head he looks at the camera.

Steve Jones- Poison, how you doing buddy? Nice little show you gave us about your first match, you know why you had to take time off to train? I know why and this why right here, you had to get better prepare for ever match. You couldn’t take lost after lost! So you thought you would get away from the loses, and “train” but I don’t believe you train, you want so sweet revenge! You think I am the jobber don’t you? I think you may be right, I might be a jobber! I might be I guess we should fine out at the PPV, but I do know one thing, this “jobber” is going to kick your ass all over the place! This jobber will you to submit or I’m going to get a pin! I will get the last laugh, I am ready for this match, I will become better as the months come and I will show every one what I can do, what I should do every match. Unlike you I can say I didn’t try as hard as I should have! This match will prove my self to every one, even to my trainer. My trainer was on my back, you know why? I know why and I will tell you. It all started with me and my trainer.

(Two nights ago, Steve Jones is seen sitting on a bar stool inside the wonder bar. He looks like he had two or three drinks; he was taking some shots until his trainer came in and sits beside him. Steve Jones order two Bud light and gave one to his trainer. His trainer is a decent size man about 6’7 and weights about 275 pounds, a little bit of fat but not much more of muscle. His trainer that night was wearing a black suit and white dress shirt underneath, Steve Jones is wearing black shirt with WCW on the front, the letters are fill in with purple. The outside of the letters are fill with gold. He also has on blue jeans, with all white basketball shoes on. His trainer starts to talk to Steve.

Trainer-Steve! What are you doing in here? You just lost a last match and you are in here drinking? You should be in the gym training for your next match! You will be losing like you usably do, as your friend and trainer I think you should be preparing for your next match up. It’s a PPV match, I know you want to be out of the “opening act” Then you need to be training harder!

Steve looks over at his trainer and smiles; the smile was enough to say what do you want? If you are going to bring this to me, you waste your time. Steve looks like he about to start to talk but then he goes for his beer and drink some of his beer. He looks at back at the trainer and starts to talk.

Steve- Why do you always have to bust my balls? I mean come on really, yea I lost but I most move forward if I want to win again right? Why can’t you just be a friend a chill with me? I need some breaks like any other of the workers out their, right? I know I have this one in the bag what could be worst then poison? I heard he is a really good wrestler but I just don’t believe he is. I mean really he lost many matches in duw and won none if I am correct. I know I can take him with no problem!

His trainer just looks at him like he is a dumbass, he slowly takes a sip of his beer and looks around the bar, looking like he was thinking about something. When he looks back at Steve he begins to speak.

Trainer-Man, you know I am your friend! I am more to you then that and you know it. I mean yea you do have to look towards the future but you can’t for get about your past. You can’t forget who you are, where you come from, and who are your friend. Listen I will manage you at the ppv, you think that would be better? I know you don’t need any one but still you can still use my help.

Steve- You know what I am sure I don’t need your help bro, I am after all the ace. I guess you can manage me at the PPV and see me to a win. I guess I trust my brother…right? If I cant trust you who can I trust right? I am sure you mean right but I don’t want or need your help to kick poison ass. I will need just a little a bit of training and then I will be ready to rock and roll to a win! I will be ready to win a match at the ppv. This will be my second ppv in the last few months and I am feeling great!! Let me tell you what! I am ready!

Trainer- You know what? You say you don’t need no one help! But yet you always lose. You say you don’t want me out there to help you, but you always complain that I don’t train you right, or something. You say you don’t need to train for any of your matches but yet you lose! You say you cant lose but you never win bro! I am more then your trainer and when you see that come and get me and we will leave Mexico and head back to the states and get ready for the match. I will tell you what thought if you lose you can fine me on the ringside of your next match, since I am your agent and trainer I will also manage you in matches to come!

Steve- I know you me good, but big brother what is going to happen to me when you are gone? What is going to happen when you can’t help me? What is going to happen once I hire a real agent of the sort what happens when I am not ready for the match? Edward, my brother you know I would love for you to be at ringside helping me win but you know I won’t like it.

Trainer- You know what? I don’t believe in you, you don’t only have to prove your self to fans, duw management, and your self, but now you have to prove how good you are to me! I don’t think you can win with me helping you, and what you mean when I am gone? What are you going to do hire another agent? Trainer? And friend? You are a loner! You have no friends in this business, the only thing you have in this business is me and you! We are one heck of a team and you want to throw that away? You want some one else? Then don’t show up at your training session at 7 pm then, if you don’t show up then you wont have to worry about fining me. I’ll tells you where I will be at and that is the states! If you don’t show up this Sunday and win! I will be done with you. If you don’t try I will be so pissed you wont even have to worry about me booking you in another match. Looking after you affairs, you won’t even have to worry about me hounding you. You would be able to do anything you won’t. You won’t even have to worry about me doing any thing for you! You will be able to do any thing you want with your free time. You will be able to walk around the yard and not train! Then we will see what happens to the so call ace! You think all you need is that bat, well be my guess and win! I won’t be there for you. So when you stop drinking and want to win! You know where to fine me! Make sure you’re not late!

Steve’s Trainer gets up and storms out of the bar. He just gets out of the door when Steve said something.

Steve-
Wait, I…….)

Steve Jones is now sitting in a bench at the weight room, he looks at the ring and smiles, he looks back at the camera.

Steve- Poison I am sure you know what road I took! The road I took is the winning road!! I think I can beat any one with my brother, Edward by my side; I will be able to beat you like nothing. This week I have to prove to the whole world who I am and what I can do. I believe, this is my destiny to beat you, no I know this is my destiny, don’t feel bad after you tap or get pin! I will invite you to my after party that night! I will be nice enough to that after I kick your ass!

Edward- Get over here! Its time for your last training session! Then after the PPV, I will let you have a few days off, maybe one or two. I might make you get right on to training for your next match! That only if you win! You might be able to get a good treat! You have to remember you might lose me in your career when if you lose!

Steve stands there looking at Edward, and then he starts to think. Man bro, losing this match and letting you go might do me some good but you know I might do better if you are here with me. I know you would be getting in trouble. The camera starts to fade to a black color and ends the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison vs. Steve Jones   Poison vs. Steve Jones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison vs. Steve Jones
Page 1 of 1