D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match Writers...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Match Writers... Empty
PostSubject: Match Writers...   Match Writers... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:42 am

I was thinking after the card goes up to prevent the whole late result problem we issue out matches or people offere matches to write. Now not everyone needs to take a match but I think it would be nice if most the staff and helping hands could at least help out a little with them. As now I'm full time staff I will be helping out and with a few others now on board I think we can forget about having late results ever again.

Now if you can write a match this week just say you can and we will get moving with it.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Match Writers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Writers...   Match Writers... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 am

Not to step on toes mate, but Dave did this last time Drake, and those who could responded. (See Availability board)

But anywho I can do my segment again and one match. Im free this week to RP, but this weekend i will be out of town I can do a match, preferably one of the first three. I dont like writing matches where there are alot of people involved at once. And it shows in my writings from last week lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=shadow
Steve

Steve

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Match Writers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Writers...   Match Writers... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:51 am

I responded on this issue to Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=assassin
Drake Daniels
Admin
Drake Daniels

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Match Writers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Writers...   Match Writers... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:54 am

yeah I'm just trying to get the word out there so we don't have this problem. It really hurts our image with late results.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Match Writers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Writers...   Match Writers... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:34 pm

It hurts, but from now on, I would like this to be posted on the Availablity Board, I am moving it there now.

So yeah, volunteers?
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Match Writers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Writers...   Match Writers... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match Writers...
Page 1 of 1