D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Movie You Saw?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Last Movie You Saw? Empty
PostSubject: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:28 pm

As the title reads.

Last Movie you saw and what you thought of it?

I just watched 'I am Legend' and I loved it. Abit different to other movies, but I really enjoyed it, Smith did a good job. I loved the dog Sam and it was sad what happened Sad
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Poison

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:38 am

Last movie i saw was meet the spartans and i kinda thought it sucked way to many gay jokes and the celeberity look alikes look nothing liek thew celeberitie they were supposed too look like
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:58 am

... W-wha... B-buh?

Where in the bejesus did you come from?
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:20 pm

I watched (all today)
Wall E- Excellent Pixar addition, a major step up from that crap movie Cars. Perfect for taking a date to.
The Incredible Hulk- Another major step up. the first was horrible this one was so much better. The actors fit their roles and the CGI looked more realistic than that lime jello Hulk played by Bana.
Hellboy 2- Ron Perlman rocks you again. if you are a fan of the first you will like this. Hellboy has more emotion and more life to him. It seems like the first now was a chance to see if people would take to the character and this time they ran with him. Good job.
Hancock- Not as bad as i thought it would be. Mainly because i like offensive humor. If there had been blood it should have been rated R for the language. Good plot twists too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=shadow
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 pm

LMAO at Dari.

I want to go watch Hancock, is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Movie You Saw?
Page 1 of 1