D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ???   Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:34 pm

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: Thursday Midnight 7/17/08
Show Date: 7/19/08 Saturday Night
Where: Las Vegas, Nevada

~Opening Match~
*Debut Fatal Four Way Match*
#DANGEROUS RULES#

Barney Green vs. 'Dark Disciple' Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ???

All debutants in DUW. They are looking to make an impact and finally we will see the man that has stuck around DUW for about a month and said nothing. Can ??? pull out a win and who is this man? Find out as The Dark Disciple Loki looking to make an impact along with Tha Joker and Barney Green.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
{-}Tha Joka{-}

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ???   Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:55 am

{-}The scene opens up inside Tha Joka's locker room{-}

Joka has finally managed to mess up the room to his liking while he looked in his duffle bag. He finally comes to what he had been looking for as he let's out a sound of satisfaction. Christina, Joka's cousin, looks up from the magazine she had been reading as Joka holds up a very large roll of scratch off tickets.

Christina: What the hell are those J?

Joka: Oklahoma Trucks and Bucks scratch off tickets! Someone gets em for me and sends em through the mail!

Christina: Addicted to gambling are we?

Joka: Uh...what? Yeah sure hey you got a quarter by chance?

Christina: Are you kiddin, you still owe me fifty bucks!

Joka: I can't scratch these damn things with a fifty dollar bill! You got a quarter or not?!?

Christina reaches into her pocket and throws the coin at Joka with furosity. It bounces off of his chest and lands at his feet. He reaches down and picks it up and throws his cousin a sarcastic smile. Christina stands up and throws the magazine on the coffee table as she heads for the door.

Christina: I'ma go see what Jess is up to!

Joka: Good! ... you bother me!

Christina exits the room and slams the door behind her as Joka deverts his attention back to his lottery tickets. He begins to scratch at the first one with dollar signs in his eyes but it is a dud. He moves on to the next one but it holds the same fate. After awhile he has gone through about ten of the tickets with no luck.

Joka: DAMNIT!

He holds up another one, Joka's eyes gleaming with excitement.

Joka: Ok this one is gonna be a BIG winner!

Joka scratches the ticket and it reveals to be a twenty dollar winner. Joka looks up with a smile and kisses the ticket. He places the winner in his pocket as he moves on to the numerous tickets that are left.

Joka: My luck is turning around!

Joka proceeds with the rest of the tickets and after about ten more he gets a ten dollar winner. He stands up quickly and shoves the ticket into his pocket as he proceeds to quote a movie.

Joka: Who's money Mr. Big Baby...MY MONEY MAFACKO!!!

Joka pulls out his pack of cigarettes and lights one up. He takes a long drag off of it and sets it in the ashtray as he continues scratching away at the Oklahoma lottery tickets. He get's through about half of what was left with still no winners. He starts to look discouraged but he continues.

Joka: C'mon baby! I need the caaaash!

Joka scratches one ticket to no avail. He throws it down and scratches another but it doesn't reveal a winning ticket either. The scene skips ahead a to the final two tickets. Joka scratches one with anger in his movements as it is obvious he hasn't gotten a winner after that last ten dollars. It's a dud and gets tossed into the air. As the camera follows it the camera reveals all the non winning tickets laying around the room. Joka stares at the last ticket.

Joka: You are a WINNER! You are going to give me a new Ford F150 that I can turn around and sell!

Joka scratches the first spot to reveal a picture of a truck. Joka eyes get big with anticipation. He scrathes the next spot and it reveals another truck. He starts to let out a scream but he holds his breathe and slowly starts scratching off the last spot. It reveals a dollar sign next to a five. Joka takes out his lighter and holds up the ticket to the flame.

Joka: This'll show ya you SON OF A BITCH!

Joka starts grabbing all of the losing tickets and piling them up on the table. He looks over his pile and holds the lighter to one side of it as the tickets begin to smoke. Pretty soon the whole pile is shooting flames into the air.

Joka: How bout that you inanimate objects! How do you like me now?

The flames are getting bigger and brighter, illuminating the room.

Joka:Damn those flames are pretty big.

Joka takes a step back as it now seems that the coffee table has caught on fire. Smoke starts to fill the room as Joka opens the door. Some people are in the hallway as Joka comes running out with smoke rolling out behind him. They try to ask him what is happening but he runs over and grabs a fire extinguisher off the wall and heads back into the room. He feverishly tries to spray the fire out but it has now caught his duffle bag on fire and his entire stock of cigarettes with it.

Joka: My bag! MY SMOKES! OOOOOH GOOOOD NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Joka sprays at the fire as others come in with fire extinguishers to help him. Pretty soon their able to get the fire down to a smoking heap of ash. Joka walks over to the pile of ash that used to be his duffle bag and falls to his knees. He looks down and sees the strap that only hours before he placed around his cousins arm. He grabs it as he screams.

Joka: WHYYYYYYYYY!!!

Guy: Was there something in there that was important to you?

Joka looks up to the man with a very sad look.

Joka: Yes...my cigarettes. I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS YOU HEAR ME GOD!

Joka screams these words as he looks up to the ceiling and shakes his fist at it. The men who came into the room to help him walk off shaking their heads. He looks down at the strap and puts his face into his hands making a crying noise as the scene fades away.
Back to top Go down
Barney_Green

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ???   Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:35 am

I could cut a promo on how i am gonna beat you but that would be too easy. Ha Ha! I am Barney Green dammit. I yopped up and forgot when the deadline was so im gonna attempt to beat you. You will experience the Green Dream. I will hurt you so bad that when you wake up your clothes will be out of style. Woo!

Unlucky...For...You....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ???   Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barney Green vs. Loki vs. Tha Joker vs. ???
Page 1 of 1