D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Response and Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Response and Request Empty
PostSubject: Response and Request   Response and Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Quote :
Other PMs are about Justin. Now, thats something that really pissed me off. He is a nice guy and you all treat him like a piece of shit because he doesn't use caps or proper grammer/puncuation. So be it, get over it, he said he will try to fix it up now, so let him go. Other PMs were about something out of the question and I won't say it here.

I asked him politely a while ago if he wouldn't mind spelling properly, as his posts were hard to read. I don't see that as 'treating him like shit'

Quote :
And please learn some to use periods, and talk right. Just because your on the internet, it doesn't mean grammer may go out the window

That's from ???. It's not exactly friendly, but this reply...

Quote :
whatever think what you want but i know from experience and no i wont use periods or anything unless its on an rp and if you got problem with it why dont you start a new topic about that!

This is an incredibly rude rebuttal, and it doesn't exactly ring true for a guy saying that 'this shit is over and done with' excuse me? ^ That, as I said, is a very inflammatory thing to say.

I'll hold up my hands and say my original post in the other topic was not at all moderate or calm. As I said - and this, I know, is a fairly poor excuse, that I was irritated at JC's rp, and Kash's PM to me had wound me up.

Quote :
yo i deleted your post on that rp dont post on there unless your gunna rp back if you want to post osmething like that go to the let loose part ok oh and just because you dont like someones post doesnt mean you go off like that and dont tell someone to change there character or gimmik its there desicion and not yours it just cause problems when you say that ok so no more unless its on the let loose part

Okay, most won't see anything wrong with that, but I was in a bad mood already and frankly I don't like the tone of it. Contrary to what Kash seems to think, I did not 'go off' I might not have been 100% polite, but nor did I go ballistic.

Quote :
man you need to calm the fuck down its someones rp man. Fuck you dont have to get all mad over a damn rp if you dont like it then just shut your mouth honestly. The guy can rp anyway he wants alright just dont get all fuckin mad over an rp if oyu dont like it then dont reead it fuck

naw i would be at anyones defence i dont like it when other people get all mad and act like you did bout rps. Man its there rps they can do watever they want. Man and 2 people doing a drive by kills 6 people not 8 is realism fuck. Read the rp agian and get your facts right. Just calm down its just an rp fuck

wow he killed somebody wow who cares. Oh wow look its against the law. oh jeez wow better watch out cant do anything against the law with dari around. Fuck man its an rp and not everybody who brakes the law gets caught for it jeez. Its just an rp calm the fuck down

its doesnt matter nd its ok nd it is realism fuck wow someone dies in a persons rp it doesnt matter

Okay, it's Let Loose, I understand that. But think for a moment, this guy is being mandated as a voice of reason and a 'nice guy' but he swore at me a total of nine times, when I never once cursed at him throughout the entire topic. In fact, I didn't even insult Kash. I can't account for Scorps and ???, since that's their view and their choice, but if you just check out the tone of the posts... Kash's are much more rude and 'harsh' than mine are, and to be honest, he's no better than either ??? or Scorpio in that regard.

Said my piece, been reasonable, as always, it's Let Loose, feel free to blast me back.

I'm curious, though, to see
Quote :
I have received at least 10 PMs from about ???, Scorpio and Dari Wheeler being called 'smart asses' and they 'should be banned'.
C'mon, let's keep everything out in the open rather than through messages. Kash, you got a problem with me then tell me to my ... internet face. Sooner everbody has got what they need to see off their chest, sooner this whole fiasco will be over with.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Response and Request   Response and Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Might as well just do what I did and leave; I'm sure they can all get by with Tommy Arrogance as world champ
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Response and Request   Response and Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:29 pm

You heard Dari, get off your chest.

The sooner the better.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response and Request   Response and Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Response and Request
Page 1 of 1