D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come out if you dare....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Come out if you dare.... Empty
PostSubject: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:40 am

One blood by the game hits the pa system. JC Kash comes walkng out. He get's down to the ring and grabs a mic.

$JC KASH$

Yo! I know there has been a lot of comotion here in DUW latley, between me and Dari Wheeler. But I'll deal with that bullshit later. All I have to say about him is your champ is a bitch. Anyways I'm out here because there can only be one gangster here in DUW. Right now I see me and Iceman as the only two gangsters. See there can only be one true gangster while im around and that's me. So Iceman if your man enought get your fake ass down here! Come on Iceman don't be scared. I'm waiting for you Iceman so come on down.

JC stands there waiting for Iceman or anyone to come down to the ring.
Back to top Go down
???

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:47 am

Iceman changed Character's >_>
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:23 am

yeah sorry, changed character. however...

out in the fields hits the PA system and D-ToX storms threw the curtain, the crowd goes wild for one of the newest members of the DUW roster. in his hands he holds a microphone, the music cuts off, and the crowd settle...

D-ToX: The man you are after is not going to show, instead i thought i would i would grace the stage and answer your challenge. You see, i was back there thinking, "this guy thinks he is gangster", and that this would be the perfect opportunity to introduce myself. and come the PPV you will me see me in action, however i now get to warn you that i am a real gangster, you come out chanting, with your baggy clothing, but that is not gangster, i am gangster, i am a man who lives pain and fears no one, including you, so if you want someone to fight, i will be the one, and you will learn not to brag about being gangsters,

gangsters dont advertise, we are already known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:11 am

occ: sorry didn't know havn't been fully up to date yet.

JC laughs before speaking.

$JC KASH$

You..... "Gangster" You got to be kidding me. Man that's your definition of a gangster. A gangster is a man who doesn't say what hes doing. Everything he does he does alone so there is no mess ups. He keeps everything to himself and lets no one know what he's doing. A gangster is me! A gangster is a man of business like Dave and Justin. As for iceman I made a mistake and didn't know he left DUW. But as for you some punk as gangster wannabe coming out here thinking hes gangster and accepting my challenge, come down to the ring right now if you think your brave! Screw waiting for match. We can go right now. Come on let's go.

JC drops the mic and waits for d-tox to come down to the ring.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:00 am

D-ToX begins to Walks to the ring

D-ToX: Oh we can go now, you see you are a "media" gangster, you portray this lifestyle, rags to riches, but it isn't real, and the things you listed, is exactly what i am, in terms of "gangster" i am silent, deadly, and on target, i dont care what people think about what i do, i dont need dope smokers to support me, i do everything the way i want, i have done terrible things, and the less people know about that the better, that's why i dont advertise my links to crime, were as you link your self to imaginary crime, to make yourself feel better, be ready to feel a hell, of a lot worse...

D-ToX climbs up the stairs and stands on the apron...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:50 am

JC begins laguhing again.

$JC KASH$

ME! A "media" gangster. Naw man you got it all wrong. I'm a true gangster. I been through a struggle. My mom was a crack whore. My pops ran out on me and as for me, I had to get my own money by selling dope. We was poor as hell. I had to do what I did to feed myself. Me and my homies where poor. Something you never felt whats it's like to beat the struggle. I beat the struggle, every gangster has a struggle and i overcame it. Only a true gangster over comes the struggle. So come on get in this ring right now! I'm going to show what it's like to face a real gangster.

JC waits for him to enter the ring.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:15 am

D-ToX steps threw the ropes

D-Tox: i had my face cut apart, look at it, this was done by drug lords in my home town, and you have the nerve to say that you have overcome a struggle, just because your mother was a crack whore, i was tortured for days, you can say your a gangster, but really you are just a poor little ghetto child, one among many, we all have problems, but when you go threw the same amount of pain i had to, you will know what it is like to overcome struggle, and trust me you dont know what a struggle is, but you will learn, you still hate your past, i have learned to love my pain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 am

JC laughs again.

$JC KASH$

Wow. Your talking like you know my life, but you don't. I havn't told you everything that was jus a little bit. Wow you got your face scratched up by drug lords. Wow, take a look at my back. Wait hold on let me show you.

JC lifts up his shirt and shows D-tox his back. JC has 3 bullet it holes in the back.

$JC KASH$

See this! This is from getting shot in the hood. Bitches tried to rob me and my moms for drugs. But they didn't acomplish it. My whole life we been robbed and you saying I don't know a struggle. Man that ain't even all of it. But fuck you, you ain't no gangsta. So let's go right now. Let's get this on. I'm going to take you out for good!

JC waits for D-tox
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:41 pm

D-ToX: I find it laughable, that you think those injuries and the fact you used to sell drugs qualify you as a gangster, they dont. You are now showing yourself as a fool, you want to fight, you want to prove yourself, but what you dont realise is that you are not prepared, i have a higher tolerance for pain than you think and anything you do to me, seriously, will not be nothing, compared to what i will do to you.

if we fight now it will only be the start, and trust me, soon enough, i will be the one to finish it, so if these people want it, we can fight now.

ooc: we cant actually fight, so if someone could interrupt it would be cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:43 am

ooc: yeah someone plz interupt cuz we cant actually fight so yeah
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:48 am

I find it funny how bothof you act like you know what a gangster is.
look up Charles Luciano, John Gotti, Joe Bonnano, and non of the The Game drive by bullshit

Last edited by Mike Copani on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:03 am

I challenge the fucking both of you, me and Carmine vs you punkass wannabe thugs.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:38 am

ooc: they seemed quite short, was that in character? "free john Gotti, the king of new york, the king of new york" fun loving criminals, however...

D-ToX: Why would i team, with this man, he things he is the greatest, and truth be told, he has done nothing to prove it.

You sir, you also believe you are gangster, well thats a lovely thing, and i never claimed to be the head gangster, i am just more gangster than this man, he shoots people in the street, because of drugs, and I'm sure you have someone to do that for you, but in this business, you have to fight for yourself, in japan, i was tortured, by sick gangs, not just the yakuza, but a feared crime family, and you, who i know nothing about, proberly earned your way to the top, but thats not the point here in DUW, what are you going to do, WACK me, come and try it, but leave your friends at home, and this Carmine dares not to show his face, he could be the greatest, but me teaming with JC here, would do me no favours, so back of gangster, before your made to back down, in a very violent way.
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:12 am

real gangsters are italian, irish, albanian, russian, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:27 am

ooc: are you in character or are you just out here complaining because we arnt your so called "real gangster"
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:42 am

what im doing, is challenging you, because im the only who can back up the gangster image.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:19 pm

ooc:well if your challenging me then you should come out in character
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:41 pm

He just did it quick and good.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Mike Copani wrote:
real gangsters are italian, irish, albanian, russian, etc.

i dont think it maters were there from, its more about the "illegal actions" they do, but thats not important.

I'm gessing this threads dead now JC's gone.

but we can continue or just leave it until a match is made and do it through RPS, its up to you.
Back to top Go down
???

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:33 pm

I have an idea, Mike Caponi vs D-ToX, wow I'm a genius Razz j/k
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Exactly in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:19 pm

??? wrote:
I have an idea, Mike Caponi vs D-ToX, wow I'm a genius Razz j/k

wow you're good.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:35 am

actually, the FBI views Italians, and Russians as more of a threat than the Chinese, blacks, and whatnot.
but ok its on Mike Copani vs D-Tox
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:55 am

Mike Copani wrote:
actually, the FBI views Italians, and Russians as more of a threat

they haven't met me...

but i get what you meant now.

oh and its ON.
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:09 pm

your character is chinese or japanese right?
anyways
italian vs chinese
la cosa nostra vs triad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come out if you dare....   Come out if you dare.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come out if you dare....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: RP Center :: Character Developmental Board-
Jump to: