D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Death vs. Synammon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Black Death vs. Synammon Empty
PostSubject: Black Death vs. Synammon   Black Death vs. Synammon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:14 am

RP Start: Now
RP Deadline: 20/6/08 Friday Midnight EST
Show Date: Saturday Night 21/6/08
Where: Manhattan, New York

Main Event
~Lumberjack Match~
(Everyone on the DUW and LVW Roster will surround the ring).

Black Death vs. Synammon
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Black Death

Black Death

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Black Death vs. Synammon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Death vs. Synammon   Black Death vs. Synammon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:04 am

A sign of celebrity is that his name is often worth more than his services.
Daniel J. Boorstin
US historian (1914 - )

Dreams that do come true can be as unsettling as those that don't.
Brett Butler, 'Knee Deep in Paradise'

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
Jules de Gaultier

WHY DO I KEEP DOING IT

I wonder why I step into this life, Why did want to become a wrestler, and why do I keep doing this? Like many kids I grow up watching it on television. Every Saturday sitting in front of it watching the stars of yesteryear fighting it out against one and another for pride, honor and for money. I sat there and cheer the good guy and booed the bad guy. After it was over I would go outside and dream of my own matches, fighting for my own belt and winning for my own fans. Kids’ imagination can fuel you and make the long days grow short. There is nothing like it in the world and once you lose that imagination, it is gone forever and the dark grey world of adulthood grips you and never let’s goes.

I see that beautiful face many nights, for most men if they see that face in there dreams they would be happy and enjoy the dream. But for me her face is a nightmare, those eyes, pretty and green. Soulless, her hair is black as the night and long stretching, down to her butt. Nice round butt the shape of apple, her body is what men would kill for, Pin-up, fantasy that men and women would want. I met her when I was sixteen years old and like most men or young boy thinking that he was a man, I wanted her too. I desire to ravage her and she knew it. I could not see the pure evil that was in her heart, that black heart in her chest. Oh, what a chest like the pillows, soft and firm. She took me under her wing, molded me, twisted me, and made me into her tool of death and destruction. I kneel at her feet for five years listening to those black words she spoke. Feeling the soft flesh that see offer. She was Scarlet Death and I became her Black Death.

She was the one that brought out the dream; unearth the nugget of being a wrestler. She wanted a tool and I was one, but I broke free from her control. It was so long ago sometimes I forget how I did it. But I found the will to walk away from her poison red lips and soft feel of her flesh pressed against mine. I escape and I still see here in my nightmares, still hear her in my dreams. Even with the love of my life next to me I have to admit, there is a piece of me that still wants her. Still wants to be control by her. I have to hide it deep inside. I took off and try to destroy myself. I felt the world was nothing and nobody deserve life, especially me. Those years were also bleak, filled with hate and blood. What made me change?

ANOTHER JOB TO FALL BACK ON

Knock! Knock! Knock! , A knock at Black Death trailer door, Black Death is sitting on a chair with his head back, eyes close but he opens it immediately as the knocking continues at the door. The voice from outside “Huh, Mr. Wallace …Sir are you in there” Black Death shakes his heads and looks at himself in the mirror. He is wearing the gear for the movie that he is on right now. The look of Murdock Doom, A black vest that barely covers his chest. Black leather pants with black boots and white paint that covers over his left eye and the paint wraps around the left side of his head. Black Death yells “Yes I am in here, come on in.” The door opens and a young man comes in the trailer. He is wearing brown slacks with white shirt and black tie. He wears glasses and head set. He walks in with a clip board and closes the door. Black Death stands up still looking at himself in the mirror. The young man was name Timmy or Kenny, Black Death really could not remember but the young assistant called him Mr. Wallace and Black Death always like that. The man who name was Kenny, wrote something down on his clipboard, and look at Black Death, He spoke “Mr. Wallace…the Director is ready for you on the set.” “Is there anything that I can help you with before you …sir” A slight smile appears on his face. To Black Death who is till looking at himself in the mirror but catches the smile on the young man face. “No I am fine…thanking you…Kenny right? “ Black Death turns his head to look at him. “Yes sir, Ok I see you out there. “ He turns to leave. “Kenny!” Black Death says to him when the young mans back is turned and has his hand on the trailer door to leave. Kenny turns around and looks back at the large man. You can see that calm demeanor that the young man had when he enters into the trailer been just facade that he put up. He heard stories about this guy. Black Death, he has fought in many death matches and ended people careers in the wrestling ring. He did not want to believe, why the powers that be would want a man who hurt people are in the multi-million dollar film. But once he saw this man. The size and look the man does not same to smile, but he was a good actor. Just scare the crap out of Kenny.

“Kenny …how is my acting…do you think they would hire me again?” Black Death said this at him and turns to look at him and smiles at him. Kenny is surprised by this question and the smile. The first time he has seen the man smile since he got on the set. “Mr. Wallace ...I think you would have a future in acting if you chose it “Black Death nods his head. “ Thank you Kenny …I will see you out there in one moment ok” Black Death turns back to the mirror. Kenny nods his head and heads out of the door. Black Death smiles,

maybe I don’t have to keep doing this. It does not define me anymore and acting is much more fun the getting your butt kick night after night. But what sport allows you to beat people up and not get arrested for it. I talk to Lisa see what she says …but now it times to destroy the hero.

Black Death heads over to the trailer door and exits the trailer closing the door behind him.

DEATH IS STRANGE

The dream began with a kiss, she had a gorgeous mouth. Not too thin and not too full. Always soft, always warm, when she kissed me, it was like the world went away. Nothing matter but the touch of her lips on mine. I kissed her and she melted against me with a soft sound, the length of her body pilant, eager. Her finger reached up and trailed over my chest, nails lightly raking.

I leaned back from the kiss after a long moment and my eyes felt almost too heavy to open, my lips quivered and tingled with sensation, a feeling that begged for more kisses to make it cease. She look up at her dark green eyes smoldering, her hair had been pulled back into a long, silken tail that fall between her shoulder blades. Her lovely aquiline face tilted up toward mine.

I had the presence of mind to look around, a dark alley with heavy pounding music of a dance club making the nearest wall vibrate. She wore dark tights and a sleeveless blouse. She looks at me intently and turns toward the entrance of the club. She walked toward the door and turn back to me extending her hand. The door open, reddish light flooded our over her body, doing strange thing to the shadows of her face. Her eyes grew larger and became darker until the with pupil of where eyes with gone and they with dark as the night. They had become vampire eyes, huge and inhuman.

I refused to follow her as she extended her hand to me. I she her face get frustrated, angry, she extended her hand more forcefully at me again

Then hands came out of the darkness in the doorway, slim, pale, androgynous, they slipped over her, slowly, caressingly. They tugged at her clothes, her hair her body. Her eyes fluttered closed for a moment. Her body grows stiff and the weight started to lean toward the door. Longing shot through me, sudden mindless, longing. A hunger, simple and violent needs to touch, to be touched and I suddenly could not think.

I felt her hand take mine, she pressed up against me with another moan and her lips, her mouth, devoured mine with ravenous kisses. I felt her kiss turn poisonous, when the sudden narcotic numbness swept through my mouth and began to spread through my body. I kissed her, tore at her clothes, and she tore at mine. The hands helped, but I didn’t pay any attention to them anymore. There was no romance, just a need, pure animal need. I pushed her against the wall in the red light ands she wrapped herself around me. , frantic, her body urging me on. I pressed into her, sudden sensation of her silk and honey, and had to fight for control, throwing my head back.

She quivered then, she stuck, her mouth closed on my throat, a flash of heat and agony that melted into a narcotic bliss like that of her kiss all traces of control gone, I felt my body thrashing against her, into her. The motion slowly died as I was swallowed by the sheer ecstasy, I began to lose control of my limbs, and they turned to gelatin. I slowly sank to the floor she rode me down. Her mouth hot and eager on my throat, her body, her hips moving now, taking over the rhythm.

I slid free of my flesh, floating over the ground, I look down over my body, pale and still on the floor, eyes empty. I saw the change take her over, I saw her body twist and buck saw her skin split and rip open. I saw something dark and horrible tear it way out. Blood my blood smeared it lips. The creature froze in shock, staring down at my corpse. And as I start to drift away, the creature throw back it head and lead out an inhuman yowl full of rage, pain, and need.

I work up in my bed with a cry, in a cold sweat, muscles sore and aching. My head pounds feeling like my brain wanted to come out of my skull. That dream keeps coming to my now and I really don’t know why. Something is coming for my life and why do I dream of that creature Scarlet Death. I left her long ago, must be nerves. Very shown I will get my Lisa back. Getting out of bed I head to the bathroom, but there was a nagging feeling, my world is going to change forever and it will not be for the good.

TO BE THE BEST

(FADE IN FROM BLACK)

Black Death stands before a big desk in his study. He is wearing a smoking jacket with black pants. He is reading a book Steven King’s Christine. He looks toward the screen and closes the book. Not much hint of emotion is on his face.

Black Death – I don’t have a hell of a lot to say here. I really have no history with this woman that I am facing and I can not care less about who she is or what she has done. Her life is of no concern to me. Now I am not going to dismiss her because she is a woman. It because she is a woman I going to have to finish this quickly. Women are more cunning and more deadly then men. That A fact that I can not change. But I been champion for a long time, I fought them all and beaten many a female in matches. I also lose to females too. But I been put in the main event because the powers that be know that I am the best in the game today and they want the DUW to stand tall at the end of the night. Synammon, Listen to me right now me going to make this real short and sweet. No matter what you done, who you beat or who your mom or dad are. There is no way you’re going to beat be Saturday night. I am the best, and I am going to prove it to you. I will not take it easy because you are a woman. I chose to enter the ring against me and now you will pay the price for that choice. I am Black Death … I am the Truth and the rest are just lies…Your Pain will be my Gain…and I will be your end!

Black Death opens the book and starts to read it again.

(FADE TO BLACK)
Back to top Go down

Black Death vs. Synammon
Page 1 of 1