D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Sighting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
???

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-13

First Sighting... Empty
PostSubject: First Sighting...   First Sighting... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:36 am

The camera fades to an old style black and white colour scheme, with the whole screen black. Then, a small light turns on, shining over a man, but not powerful enough to show his face. The man takes a cigarette and lights it, before putting it in his mouth, taking a puff. The man looks to be scratching his chin, then proceeds to talk.

???
I know what your probably thinking your probably wondering who I am, right? Well, that’s a good question, but all I can tell you is that I’m a man whose life’s been goin’ down the drain. For almost five months, I have been sitting on the couch, waiting for a call from anyone, hoping for a job, but notin’, nada, zilch. I was fired from my last job five months ago, I was the company’s World Champion. What was the company you might be asking? Well, that’s about as important as my identity. But back to my story. As I was saying, I had wrestled the greats of this company, I beat dem’ all, with authority too. They shot everything at me, but they couldn’t stop me. See, they had to fire me to beat me, it was the only way I wouldn’t fight back. I tried to come back, but notin’. But that’s ok…well, maybe not. See, since then, my wife left me, my wife of two long years. But that can be said as a good thing, I got some new brod’, she’s in the back, she don’t like when I’m on TV talkn’ and stuff, well, this is the first time this has happened since I met he, but you know, that don’t matter right now. All that matters is me takin’ to you out there in TV Land. You might ask who she is? Well, she’s no one you know, that’s al I know. Is she a hot brod’? Well, you could say that. Do I bang her every night? Well, I sure as hell do, but why am I tellin’ you this? Well, maybe because I have time to kill, and my story won’t take all that long. But what else could I say about my life? Well, there’s nothing else you need to know.

The screen fades to a sign that says “Coming Soon”, then “Keep Watching For More Info”
Back to top Go down

First Sighting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: RP Center :: Character Developmental Board-
Jump to: