D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretty pissed off atm

Go down 
+2
D-ToX
Dave Johnson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Pretty pissed off atm Empty
PostSubject: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:22 pm

To Stylez, Straker, Death and Enigma for no showing when they have had all week.

I have not head from three of them so they might get off okay, but Stylez I know has been active because he is in JWF.

Just pisses me off, so I will open the topics for them 4 for about 7 more hours.

Last edited by Dave Johnson on Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:32 pm

And I think I may have to fire Jaie Killa for pulling 3 no-shows in a row.

Arrogance, you no-showed aswell.

I expect you all to show up next week or else you will be in the threatening stages of getting released, and I hate that!
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:31 pm

i wouldn't normaly care if someone no showd, but at a PPV i think its esential, its the kind of show/RPs people read when they join a Fed(well i do) and i was looking forward to a heated main event between the two, now its a throw away. shame.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Exactly^

There was a HUGE match aswell, Black Death vs, Blake Straker, gee that was hyped, now thats down the drain and I only have 3 matches to write for a damn PPV.

That can all be changed if they get their asses typing for an RP.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:44 pm

i hope jai, (if he comes back) doesnt use the fact he didnt RP, as an excuse for him losing his title. Dari earned it.

Cant blame you for being pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Im glad I was able to get an rp off berfore deadline, or else I would be in the middle of my boss' steam session. But yea, I guess your right. There was alot of great-to-be matches that never got full swing becuase the people mentioned above, who are really good, decided to skip out. that can be very frustrating. Why they "did" no show is beyond me. scratch
Back to top Go down
djtheman101

djtheman101

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:06 am

I was suprised too, almost no matches are going to be back and fourth, but I do want to say to the AKA that they did great, and Steve did too, the first ever tag team match and both teams did 5 RP's! That's amazing! But Dave, I was wondering if the last one by the AKA counts, the timer ran out, but I thought it was 1 day off anyway, does anyone know if that would count?
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:13 am

I presume it counts, considering Jai RP'd after the deadline too with Dave's permission.

Killa, I believe, has been on LOA since the first week I was here, and Arrogance no-showed cuz he wants to change his character I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:55 am

wth ppl no showing for a ppv come on guys wth its a ppv normal show it doesnt bother me that much but a ppv comon guys like uhg its a ppv the best shows the best matches you guys better start showing or else this is a gd fed nd if ur not gunna show y shud we keep you i wnt u all that didnt show to explain y u didnt show nd u better hopes u have a gd reason!
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:19 am

Kash... please start actually typing out your sentences with some semblance of correct grammar. Your posts are so damn difficult to read.
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:38 am

and this justin kash cat is a moderator?
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:06 pm

He owns the fed with me, don't fuck with him lol.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:33 pm

I'm not fucking with him, I'm politely asking him to type properly else nobody is going to understand him properly.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:56 am

Yeah I know, but I am saying that to Mike...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:17 am

sorry didn't think it matter unless it was an rp but fine ill type perfect then.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:23 am

The man has spoken, I don't mind in how you type, but ohwell.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:39 am

Justin Kash wrote:
sorry didn't think it matter unless it was an rp but fine ill type perfect then.

Thanks man, it just makes your posts a lot easier to understand.
Back to top Go down
Mike Copani

Mike Copani

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:06 am

Dave Johnson wrote:
Yeah I know, but I am saying that to Mike...
i wont sir cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty pissed off atm   Pretty pissed off atm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty pissed off atm
Page 1 of 1