D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survey Time!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Survey Time! Empty
PostSubject: Survey Time!   Survey Time! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:52 pm

Well to get the OOC Board rolling, I made this survey thing up. Good way to know people abit better. I want reasons written down aswell. Thanks

How did you get into E-Fedding?:

Who got you into E-Fedding?:

How long have you been E-Fedding?:

What is your favourite E-Fed atm?:

What is your favourite all time E-Fed?:

What is your favourite part about DUW?:

Who is your favourite character from DUW besides yourself?:

Who do you think is Under-Rated in DUW?:

Who do you think is amazing in DUW?:

What do you think of DUW?:

Last edited by Dave Johnson on Wed May 28, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Survey Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey Time!   Survey Time! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm

How did you get into E-Fedding?: Through Joe Santiago posting on PWMania asking for people to join.

Who got you into E-Fedding?: Joe Santiago

How long have you been E-Fedding?: Comming up to exactly 1 year.

What is your favourite E-Fed atm?: DUW of course since I own it lol, other than that, AWR.

What is your favourite all time E-Fed?: BLWA for sure, followed by WAW then TEWF then JWF.

What is your favourite part about DUW?: The feedback board. Lol its like the only time where people talk other than RPing.

Who is your favourite character from DUW besides yourself?: Well atm it is Blake Straker, Scorpio and Black Death. Just the way they RP is great and entertaining. It is also different to the RPing style which I love reading. Other than that, everyone here is great, I love all characters.

Who do you think is Under-Rated in DUW?: Alexis Luciano. She is amazing, doesn't get enough credit here, so here you go girl, you deserve this. Week in week out you work your ass off, its great. You are the most Under-Rated here IMO, so keep it up, you will get a big match soon enough.

Who do you think is amazing in DUW?: Other than Black Death, Johnny Stylez has to be. Just the way he RPs is hilarious from his Quotes. But the style and the way he does it is amazing. When you see Stylez up on a card, I always expect something to be great, thats what I got, but Purcell you did great aswell this week.

What do you think of DUW?: What I think is it is rolling better then I expected. I love it, I have a good time, I just need the OOC Board to talk more about other things, thats why I created this. Keep up the great work here everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Survey Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey Time!   Survey Time! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:10 pm

How long have you been E-Fedding?: On and off about a year

What is your favourite E-Fed atm?: this one, I'm sick of other places.

What is your favourite all time E-Fed?: RVW, it was small, but it was me and just people i knew having fun. not to serious.

What is your favourite part about DUW?: the people Smile oh and the writing is good. brilliant at times.

Who is your favourite character from DUW besides yourself?: Alexis

Who do you think is Under-Rated in DUW?: Enigma. hes good now in time he will be great.

Who do you think is amazing in DUW?: Alexis, Scorpio, Dari there is some great people in this Fed and its better when people post outside of RPs aswell IMO.

What do you think of DUW?: at first i was concerned about how long it would last, but over the two months its been up i think its landed on its feet, it continues to work well, the cards are good, the people do what they are supposed to. cant fault the writing, its mostly good and a joy to read. i just hope it continues to improve and work hard.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Survey Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey Time!   Survey Time! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:16 pm

How did you get into E-Fedding?: A guy I met on another RP sent me a link to HIW. I found the concept interesting, so I joined, and there you have it.

Who got you into E-Fedding?: HIW's Christopher Daniels. I always find it funny I stayed there longer than he did.

How long have you been E-Fedding?: Coming up seven months now.

What is your favourite E-Fed atm?: HIW

What is your favourite all time E-Fed?: Again, HIW, and I think that it always will be. It's the first fed I ever joined and what we have there is something special.

What is your favourite part about DUW?: The solid member base, the no-show ratio is exceptionally low.

Who is your favourite character from DUW besides yourself?: Overall, it would have to be Scorpio. Specifically DUW? Blake Straker.

Who do you think is Under-Rated in DUW?: Erm... Enigma, to an extent. Atlhough his character lacks originality in some places, his RPs are actually quite good.

Who do you think is amazing in DUW?: Loads of people: Black Death, Purcell, Stylez, Scorpio, Alexis and Blake to name a few.

What do you think of DUW?: I think it's a very promising fed, could use some more segments in places, though that's a lot down to the members. Considering this is some of the guy's here's first fed, they're doing very well. Booking seems slightly erratic but I'm looking forward to things picking up as the fed progresses, which I'm sure it will!
Back to top Go down
Flames of the Inferno

Flames of the Inferno

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Survey Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey Time!   Survey Time! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:49 am

Im gone for about a week and a half and im forgotten? Damn. No love for the champ.

How did you get into E-Fedding?: A pop-up. Im not kidding.

Who got you into E-Fedding?: I like writting and wrestling.

How long have you been E-Fedding?: Dunno, don't remember.

What is your favourite E-Fed atm?: DUW; EXW

What is your favourite all time E-Fed?: EXW {Extreme Xplict WRestling}

What is your favourite part about DUW?: My championship and streak. Razz

Who is your favourite character from DUW besides yourself?: Scorpio is one hell of a roleplayer, if nothing less.

Who do you think is Under-Rated in DUW?: The Enigma. He is improving so fast I cant keep up.

Who do you think is amazing in DUW?: Scorpio is really good. Others would include Blake, who did an amazing job this week, and Alexis, she is just amazing. Dari is also really good... but he sure as hell isnt taking my gold. Wink

What do you think of DUW?: Love the new skin. =D
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Survey Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey Time!   Survey Time! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:30 am

Yh no1 likes ya Blazey... cept me cos you were nice to mah Very Happy

How did you get into E-Fedding?: A pm on caws.ws

Who got you into E-Fedding?: Joe... HIW's Shane'O... TEWF's PunkStar

How long have you been E-Fedding?: A year and 2 months

What is your favourite E-Fed atm?: HIW!!!! lol

What is your favourite all time E-Fed?: TEWF fo' sho'

What is your favourite part about DUW?: The fact nearly everyone rps, and most people rp like a day or two after the topic goes up

Who is your favourite character from DUW besides yourself?: Blake, Alexis and Blaze

Who do you think is Under-Rated in DUW?: Alexis I'd say

Who do you think is amazing in DUW?: Dari, Blaze, Blake, Alexis

What do you think of DUW?: It's shit... jks. I'm liking it ALOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survey Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survey Time!   Survey Time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survey Time!
Page 1 of 1