D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage

Go down 
+9
gift
Jai Killa
Jack Killa
Tommy
stevejones
Dave Johnson
Hardy boyz
D-ToX
James Sync
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:06 pm

OOC: You do realise how childish ' i try to be build bridges with your "buddy" for all i know could be "lover"' sounds...
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:31 pm

OOC: yes,

yes i do.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Dari had bene planning on snubbing the handshake anyway, his tag team partner had just got there first. Nevertheless, Dari adds another laugh, this one somewhat more incredulous.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, did I just hear you right man? Did you just accuse a man who is engaged to playboy cover girl Milana Hruska of being gay? If you read anything more mature than comic books, I think you would have avoided sticking your foot into your mouth like that"

Dari walks right up to Iceman, seemingly unbothered by the size of the larger man.

"Start something? What, you want me to Wheelout your head off again?"
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Iceman: if thats they way its got to be, then who am i to stop it.

and your engaged to a playboy model, classy girl, well she seems like a lucky girl non the less, seriously,

but if she gets bored, tell her to come see someone who can pay her the full amount for the night, unlike you who most likely pays with chicken.
however she does sound cheap.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:48 am

Scorpio raises an eyebrow before he brings out Milana's Playboy cover

"You think this is cheap?! That ain't no whore man, that's pure czech heat!

Backstage - Page 8 Milanacovercp0

OOC: That cover is from when Gwen Stefani was Milana's picbase and I was in BLW
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:08 am

Iceman: not bad. i thinks its werid that you carry it around with you, but, not bad.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:11 am

James walks backstage after the SND show and make his way down a hallway, when someone turns the corner in front of him.

TBC by whomever.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
D-ToX

D-ToX

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:46 am

the man he bumps into is none other than the X-treme Violence champion and the new tag team champion D-ToX, he has XV title over his right shoulder and his left hand drags the newly acquired tag title, he looks tired and sweat still drips doen his face.

D-ToX: Well, if isn't it the man of the hour.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 am

Sync shoots a glance at the titles D-Tox posses. He then snickers and speaks in a cool calm voice.

Nice job out there champ, but with all the wolves out there you won't be safe for long. That Xtreme Violence Title probably won't be with you long enough to cash it in. In other words, I won't have to worry about defending my Universal Title against you anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:13 am

D-ToX: Don't worry about me defending my title, or challenging for the title, that you dont even have yet.

What you should worry about is the fact you got involved in the aftermath of the inferno match, a couple of weeks ago, right, that was you in the mask, that took out Blaze and then me. So forget the titles, its not about them.

D-ToX drops the belts and stairs into the eyes of James Sync.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:34 am

Key word there my friend is "yet." Next week I will defeat your partner and win the Universal Championship, but I suppose you do have a point. It was nothing personal I assure you, I just wanted to make an impact. You just happened to be one of the unlucky people n the main event. But if you want to make this personal, so be it, I'll take you out too.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:44 am

D-ToX: i would, but i wouldn't want to put you out of action, before the other half of the DUW tag team champions and the Universal champion Dari wheeler gets a chance to rip you apart.

i dont forget, and one day, i will return the favour, and we see you has the biggest impact.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:18 am

Yeah, we'll see but until then, I suggest you stay out of my way.

Sync walks forwards bumping into D-Tox and walking right past him.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:30 am

As Sync is in the weight room training for his return against Dari Wheeler for the Universal Championship he see's a woman walk in. It's DUW's newest Diva, Cherry Haze. Sync is automatically entranced.

Damn now that's hot.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Haze

Cherry Haze

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:03 am

Cherry walks into the training room and drops her bag onto one of the benches close o a mirror, she looks in the mirror and gives herself a quick once over- you might be training but it doesn’t mean you cant look good. As she looks in the mirror she sees the reflection of James Sync also giving her the once over. She turns round to face him and gives him a coy smile and then extends her hand

Cherry Haze: Cherry Haze, hopefully the newest addition o the roster… And I can see there will be… Certain perks of working here

She looks him in the eye and then pulls her eyes away quickly still with a coy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:23 am

Sync grabs her hand and stands up. He has a grin on his face as he uses his other hand to turn her face towards his. He speaks to her in a calm, soothing voice, His calm, blue eyes staring into hers.

.::James Sync|The Rock Star::.
Perks indeed. I've been in this business for several years and I've never seen a Diva of your... well hotness.

He pulls his hands away but continues to look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 am

OOC: sorry but i feel sick

just then, D-ToX walks in, sees the two of them deep in each others eyes. He sits on the weight bench, and lights up a cigarette.

D-ToX: its raining outside, dont let me interrupt.

he lays back, cigarette in his mouth, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Haze

Cherry Haze

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:27 am

Cherry’s eyes hold James’s gaze and she raises an eyebrow

Cherry Haze: I’m very flattered, I see you don’t sugar coat anything, you lay it all out on the line. I like a guy who is direct… Just like me

Cherry notices D-ToX and lowers her voice as of she doesn’t want to disturb him

Cherry Haze: I’m relatively new to the business… I may seem naive I would never want to force your hand and tell you what you should and shouldn’t do. But understand I'd be good for you... I don’t always rush in like this twenty seconds after saying hello, telling perfect strangers I’m too good to miss, if I’m wrong I hope you’ll tell me so but you really should know I’d be good for you, surprisingly good for you, I’m the type of girl who can be a great asset… And I’m sure you would be good for me to…

She flicks her hair back and smiles
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:04 am

Sync looks into her eyes and then lifts his left hand up to the side of her face. He leans in to kiss her and waits for her response.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:27 am

Suddenly Slade Craven walks up and looks at the two, then to D Tox who is smoking on the weight bench. "The Main Man" is silent for a moment then shakes his head.

Slade- Well look if it isn' Beverly Hills 9021-Shut the hell up. And over here "Cancer man"

He motions to D Tox who opens his eyes.

Slade- Ah it appears the Voyeur is actually awake. Well Slade says this, if you two want to continue this 'rockstar' life style you're going to need this.

He smiles and holds up a CD then in the lovable Slade Craven voice that made him famous and continues.

Slade- 'Nickleback's All the right Reasons" Featuring that overplayed Radio hit "Rockstar!" Its been in stores for quite sometime, and you can find it in the "Cheap way to make a girl pregnant" section at your neighborhood Wal-Mart.

Everyone glares at Slade as he drops the CD case on the floor and kicks it between the two. Craven takes note of this and holds up his hands. And smiles taking a step back.

Slade- Whoa, Whoa, "The Main Man" was seeing what light he could add to this John Hughes catastrophe. well Slade is sorry the WB turned you down for a guest spot on Gossip Girl, but Slade has words for both James Sync and D Tox,

Craven shifts his eyes to D Tox.

Slade- Assassin and "The Main Man" go way back, hell we went through wrestling school together, you better believe he is going to finish the job The A.K.A. started on you. And as you you, Mr. Mysterious wannabe cowboy,

He turns his attention back to Sync.

Slade- Welcome to D.U.W. But be forewarned, Slade knows someone who is gunning for that belt you are challenging for. Do yourself a favor and stay out of his way. He's vengeance baby, pure vengeance.

Slade smiles and walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewexperts.com/cgi-bin/singles.cgi?name=shadow
James Sync

James Sync

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Sync chuckles then mutters under his voice.

Vengeance? He knows nothing about Vengeance...
Back to top Go down
Cherry Haze

Cherry Haze

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Cherry has watched the latest exchange and decides to bring the attention back to her

Cherry Haze: Ignore all the he says she says, there are more important things to worry about right now…

She pulls James back towards her and kissing him
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:22 pm

Sync holds the kiss for several seconds and then the lip lock is released. Sync has a smile on his face.

Damn! Gorgeous and determined. And what's that taste? mmmmm... Cherry.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Haze

Cherry Haze

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:13 am

Cherry giggles

Cherry Haze: So how about you show me around? Give me a heads up on what I’m letting myself in for here...

Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:38 am

D sits up and flicks his cigarette on the floor

D-ToX:
you have no idea.
James, you going after all of the groupies, or have you finally decided.
because your lowering your standards a bit arnt you... no offence darling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Backstage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage   Backstage - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backstage
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: RP Center :: Character Developmental Board-
Jump to: