D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DUW Meet & Greet

Go down 
+2
D-ToX
Alexis Luciano
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis Luciano

Alexis Luciano

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-29

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:13 pm

The scene opens up outside the hosting DUW event center which is packed with a mass of DUW fans. In a good faith gesture to “give back” to their fans for spending their hard earned money at DUW shows and events a meet and greet was arranged for the fans to get autographs from their favorite superstars. All members of the roster are invited to attend this meet and greet and some are more anxious to mingle with their fans than others. The “Queen of the DUW” Alexis Luciano is not one of those people. Encouraged by her publicist and advisors, Alexis has begrudgingly decided to take part in this event. The air is thick with excitement as fans gather inside the building waiting in various lines to meet their favorite wrestlers. Each wrestler has their own table each with their own security guard nearby in case a fan gets out of control. Thirty minutes after the arranged start time Alexis Luciano has finally arrived at the scene. She slowly walks up to the event center with a perturbed look on her face. She pauses about fifteen feet from the entrance to eye the scene from the outside, a relatively large building filled with hundreds of sweaty, smelly DUW fans there to get autographs and annoy their favorite DUW superstars. Alexis lets out a frustrated sigh before gritting her teeth and continuing into the building. She looks around and spots her reserved table off to the side which has a huge banner with her name on it hanging above it. The table is setup how she requested, complete with a vase of her favorite pink roses and a bottle of Perrier water waiting for her on the table. She takes a seat in her chair and examines her immediate surroundings. She looks at the stack of her pictures sitting on the table for her to sign and distribute as fans begin to head over to her table. Alexis looks at them already irritated by the goofy grins on their faces and their overall cheerful demeanor. She takes the black sharpie marker that rests on the table and uncaps it as the first fan, a man who looks to be in his late thirties approaches her table with a camera in his hand. Alexis doesn’t even bother trying to force a smile as the man begins to speak to her.

DUW Fan-”Oh my gosh you are even more beautiful in person than you are on TV!”

“Um thanks.”

Alexis grabs a picture from her little stack and signs it swiftly. She goes to hand it back to the fan who doesn’t immediately take it.

DUW Fan-”Do you think maybe you could personalize it? Maybe put something like “to my buddy Jed from your number one girl” or something along those lines?

Alexis raises her eyebrow and stares at the fan.

“Nope. Can’t do that.”

DUW Fan-”Why not?”

“Because you and I aren’t buddies and I would never in a million years consider myself the “number one girl” to some disgusting sweaty white trash lowlife like you. Just having to sit here across from you subjecting my poor nostrils to your foul body odor and scarring my eyes by having to look at your protruding beer belly jiggle in front of my face is more than enough on my part. I deserve a fucking award just for being able to sit here with a straight face and not giving in to the urge to vomit all over this table! So just be grateful for what you have and get the hell out of my face!”

The fan looks at Alexis with a hurt expression on his face as he takes the picture and saunters away. Alexis groans as she looks at the line of fans waiting in front of her table. She rises from her seat and points to the fans in her line.

“You know what people? I have been here for less than five minutes but yet you all have managed to repulse me so badly that I must step out for some fresh air before the stench and grotesque sight of all of you makes me any sicker than I already am. I’ll be back in ten.”

The fans begin to boo and shout angrily at Alexis who quickly makes her way out of the building through a back entrance. Alexis breathes a sigh of relief as she leans up against the wall outside and lets the fresh air fill her lungs. She walks to the edge of the building and peeks around the corner. She can’t help but sneer at the sight of the packed parking lot which is filled mostly with old beat up cars and various cheap model vehicles. Alexis reaches into her small Louis Vuitton clutch and pulls out her cigarettes. She lights one up as she continues to stare at the scenery surrounding her. As she takes a long drag of her cigarette the sound of the back door opening catches her attention. She realizes she is no longer alone outside as she turns towards the door to see who it is…

(TBC by anyone. I was just really bored so I decided to post)
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:20 am

(OOC-oh hell why not)

Iceman, his manager Dr. Castle and the two bodyguards appear, they are laughing and joking, and iceman is holding his cigar, as he describes the events of last night.

Iceman: ....you should have been there the size of the thing was ridiculous. Anyway go to the parking lot and get the truck, were going to give back the iceman way, I will come out front soon and I will give you a call to come round when I’m ready.

The group walk of and iceman stops and stares at were Alexis is standing

Iceman: ha, well there’s a sight for sore eyes, Jesus what am I doing.

Iceman walks over to Alexis

Iceman: well, well, well, what do we have here, what’s wrong with you?

Alexis just ignores him and smokers her cigarette.

Iceman: were you expecting some on else? Oh I know, it’s the fans open day, what, did you not great the reaction you wanted? Well if you’re going to ignore me I will take this opportunity to talk.

You see none of us like meeting these fans, but they pay are wages, hell I got more businesses than I need but doing this, it gives me a rush, and I think, It gives you a rush, its not the cheers or the boos

Iceman touches Alexis’s hair and moves it to frame her face

iceman: It’s the atmosphere no matter what, so maybe you should come down of that pedestal for once, go shake some hands take some photos and give them the same feeling we get.

So what do you say, you coming out? I hope I see you back out there, I am giving some stuff away, iceman t-shirts, sweatbands and other crap, they wouldn’t buy.

Oh and while I’m here, don’t think I forgot about are first encounter, we will meet again and this time it will be different.

Iceman walks away, he picks his cell phone out of his pocket and walks towards the event.

Iceman: Doc, bring the truck round, il meet you out front, let the festivities begin.

Iceman takes a puff of his cigar and walks away, leaving Alexis standing alone again.
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

Number of posts : 127

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:01 am

The Enigma is once again in the weight lifting room as he hears chants from outside the building. Curious as he is, he wraps up and heads outside. For a moment he his stunned by the massive crowd that stands outside the DUW building.

The Enigma sees Iceman and Dr. Castle a little further. He heads in their direction!

The Enigma: Hej Ice? Hej Doc? What's going on here?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Itcheeedbro
D-ToX

D-ToX

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:06 am

Iceman: ladies and gentleman, The Enigma.

the crowd cheers.

Iceman: come here and meet the fans

iceman is still smoking his cigar and Dr. castle lifts up a t-shirt cannon and the ICEMOB open a couple of boxes of T-shirts. Iceman drags enigma onto the mini stage and the crowd start cheering, the fans start leaving the surrounding booths were other starts are signing autographs to see whats happening. iceman grabs a microphone.

Iceman: its great to see you all here, and we hope that you enjoy this DUW fan open day. its great to be able to give back, because we do it for you, the fans.

crowd cheers.

iceman walks back and takes the gun and leans to talk to enigma.

Iceman: got to give the people what thy want, they think were gods, soak it up. its the best feeling in the world.

iceman walks to the front of the stage cigar in mouth, T-shirt canon aimed into the crowd. the masses start jumping to gain his attention and he starts to laugh,changing the direction of his aim. cigar is placed firmly in the corner of his mouth, with the smile spread across his face.

he starts to fire the T-Shirts into the crowd, people are jumping and fighting to get a hold of one. Iceman fires about 15 into the crowd, and hands the gun back to the doc. He grabs a batch of DUW Frisbees and hands some to enigma. iceman starts to sign them with a marker and throw throws them to people in the crowd. the crowd go mad for the free merchandise.

Crowd: thank you Ice, thank you Ice, thank you Ice.

Iceman points to enigma who is still throwing Frisbees.

Crowd: Enigma, Enigma...

Iceman: come on, lets go

the two leave the stage and head to the ICEMOB tent for a couple of drinks. the crowd are still electric as they go back to the events on display in the arena car park.
Back to top Go down
Dari Wheeler

Dari Wheeler

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-07

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:05 pm

((Dude, you're controlling Enigma there. You're really not supposed to do that))
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:18 pm

As long as Enigma hasn't said anything, its fine by me, I will let you off the hook this time though seeing as I will put it as a rule now, forgot alot of things.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
D-ToX

D-ToX

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:25 am

i do appologise, but i saw it as a way of me getting out of what i was doing so that we could continue talking.

and its not like i attacked him, i got him cheers. anyway enigma im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:39 pm

DW about it mate.
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:18 am

OCC: Dude i don't care.. I look up to your RP work so i have no problems at all! and like he said it's not like he attacked my character or anything!

The Enigma: Allright man, that was awesome! I really enjoyed the feeling!

The Enigma gets 4 beers as he gives 2 to Iceman

The Enigma: Cheers bro!
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:09 am

OOC: that's that sorted then.

Iceman opens one of the beers and sits down on one of the leather couches that fill up the ICEMOB Fan tent.

Iceman: hey guard, can we keep the fans out for a couple of minutes. its getting busy.

the guard closes the tent as fans try to get in. the tent has random DUW workers, talking to each other and a couple on mobile phones. iceman is in the center on one of the couches.

Iceman: well, the fans seem to really like you dude. you have built up a fan base. hell i think a few were here for me as well. its funny we travel around and recently Ive noticed the same few fans at each show. its a shame that there mostly middle aged bald men, and not fit 20 something groupies, but what can you do?

and i saw the card this week, your fighting Dari, and you requested that match, after the match we were both in. actually how did you get the rematch? haha actually it doesn't matter, you deserve it. and sorry for that kick to the head last week.

its a shame I'm not on the card. how do you feel about your chances. Dari is good, but your the underdog. and dont forget winner gets a title shot.
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:42 pm

The Enigma sips of his beer, watching the fans.

The Enigma: Yeah i do think some of them came for you. Or they just want free beers, that's a possibility!

Yeah i just felt like Dari didn't deserve to get that opportunity that fast man! he has only just joined us you know! I'm going to give him my best anyway, i feel i can beat him!

But say, what i wanted to talk to you about!

I saw the Tag belts are still up for grabs! i thought we might as well claim them?!

Just an idea! What do you think?
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:51 am

iceman: you know what we might just have to do that. tag team gold sounds good to me

iceman and enigma.

iceman raises his drink.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-11

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:42 am

Scorpio walks in after hearing Iceman and Enigma's tag team hopes

"Look fellas, I don't want to crush you dreams, well yeah I do. But anyway, here's the low down. I'm a four-time tag team champion; I've held tag gold in every place I've been, and neither the failed Batman character or his hipee sidekick is going to get in the S-factor's way. Now, I give your threat a fail outta ten. Thank you and goodnight!"
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:25 am

iceman stares at Scorpio in a confused way

Iceman: i really need to fire that bodyguard. don't leave yet. stay.

so Scorpio you have beaten batman have you, well that's good for you. well last month i kicked the shit out of the Flash and put Aqua-man out of action for a few weeks. and Enigma here slapped iron man after he upset the green lantern on the planet crypton.

and its funny you should talk about fighting Superheros, because, well you have came to bitch in front of the Iceman. now i may not have superpowers. but i will be freezing that tag title streak you've got going. and then i will literally take those titles from your cold dead hands.

now why don't you get out of my tent and talk to your half a dozen fans. as for the or S-factor. i want to get in its way. i want nothing more.

its been ICE to see you, to see you ICE.

now leave. and take this with you.

Iceman picks up a ICEMAN T-Shirt

Iceman:it will make you look cooler.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:39 am

iceman wrote:
so Scorpio you have beaten batman have you

OOT: I think you'll find I was referring to you as the failed batman character...

BOT:

Scorpio raises an eyebrow to iceman before he responds.

"Whoa there Brucie, calm the fuck down before you have a seizure or something. You know what, I'm going to pretend I understood the pre-school jibber-jabber that just drooled out of your mouth when I turn to you and tell you to shut the fuck up and move out my way. And as for your pathetic little t-shirt, it's nice you think that anyone would want to wear a picture of you, but the truth is icey, not even a hobo would wear that crap.

Scorpio smirks at his comment before saying one last thing.

"So, what's it to be Vanilla Ice?"

Scorpio begins to hum the riff to 'Ice Ice Baby'.
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:15 pm

The Enigma finishes his beer than get's involved in the conversation.

The Enigma: Hey Ice take it easy man. You know we're better then him, let him brag about what he did in other feds. I don't care bout no one's history. And i think you and me are going to shine and take Tag Team Standards to another level.

The Enigma looks at Scorpio who's still singing.

The Enigma: Please stop singing. Please.. Thanks! I hope you wrestle better than you sing cause else you really are a bad bad, baaad wrestler. Oh and if you don't like ice's shirt you can have mine.

The Enigma throws a shirt.

The Enigma: if you want! You could give it to a fan outside you know, could make you popular.

The Enigma laughs as he asks Dr. Castle for another beer.

Last edited by Hardy boyz on Mon May 26, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:16 pm

Scorpio looks to Enigma before he gets in his face

"Two words... Dari... Wheeler"

Scorpio gives Enigma the middle finger
Back to top Go down
Hardy boyz

Hardy boyz

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:22 pm

The Enigma stars laughing even harder!

The Enigma: So you think you hurt me by saying that? Dari won the second match fair and square and i have no problem accepting that he was the better man last saturday! And btw, I don't think you won all your matches you ever wrestled. Unless off course you only wrestled little teen boys. You look like some one who like that, but off course i could be mistaken.

The Enigma drinks his beer.

The Enigma: And watch the finger or i might as wel break it.

The Enigma turns to Ice who's obviously amusing himself.

The Enigma: Ice? Please fire your bodyguard and find some one else cause i can't enjoy my beer while ugly people get in my face trying to hurt my feelings.

The Enigma looks sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:43 am

Scorpio looks at Enigma as if he was speaking chinese

"Look pal, if you want to call Black Death, Hallow Wicked, Porter MacLeod, Johnny Stylez and the like of them all teen boys, then you do that. But trust me, you've probably made yourself a few new enemies with those comments. You see I don't just call myself the best, I actually am the best. I've beaten the BLW Hall of Famer, SBK, I've beaten the True Expert Champion, Black Death. I've beaten BLW world champion Hallow Wicked, and trust me punk, if you want to mess with someone and insult them you picked the wrong fucking man to do it, because I won't just hear your words, I'll hear them, and then I deal with them using action!"

Scorpio clenches his teeth
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:54 pm

OOC: sorry about not reading that batman comment properly, i thought you were referring to a past win, my mistake.

iceman steps forward between the two.

Iceman: Guys today isn't about this. Its about those.

iceman points outside

Iceman: neither of you are going to back down, which means this would only end up with you two fighting in my tent, that i put here so i could meet the fans. now before the punches start flying, carm down.

Scorpio, i don't know why you came in here, and i don't care. You want the tag titles and we want the tag titles. its common knowledge, so stop running your mouth, maybe you have beaten them all, but again we don't care. This is DUW, Dangerous under-rated wrestling. were the underdog, has as much a chances as i tired, used up, repetitive star like... Two words... Dari... Wheeler

or you.

one day me and enigma will meet the "Blighty boys" in action and we will see what happens, but until then stay out of my way.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:32 pm

Scorpio begins to walk back.

"One day Iceman you might beat us, but that day is a long, long way away, so for now, just prepare yourself for the beating of your life in a tag title match!

Scorpio smirks before leaving Iceman's tent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DUW Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUW Meet & Greet   DUW Meet & Greet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUW Meet & Greet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.U.W :: RP Center :: Character Developmental Board-
Jump to: