D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opening Destination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave Johnson
Admin
Dave Johnson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Opening Destination Empty
PostSubject: Opening Destination   Opening Destination I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:47 pm

OOC
Okay, my match writers bailed on me when i needed them. I was pretty pissed off, so i thought lets waste no more time, getting too overdue. Once again i am so sorry for everyone here for the wait and shit results, especially the first ever Pay-Per-View, so im just doing summed up results, but will be back full flight Sunday.

Opening Destination DUWOpeningDestinationcopy

Number One Contendership for DUW Dangerous Championship

Iceman vs Steve Jones

The match started out brutle. Both men giving them all, but more then halfway through the match, things started to go wrong for Steve. Iceman started to dominate him from start to finish. Iceman ended up winning from pinning him after his finishing move.

New #1 Contender for DUW Dangerous Title: Iceman

Rival Showdown

Chris Peppers vs Tommy Arrogance

This match was for who would be the better man. It was a good, entertaining match, but Tommy ended up being too good, proving that its not just his arrogance helps him win matches. Chris suffered his first defeat in DUW.

Winner= Tommy Arrogance

Debut Match- Up

Nathan Orton vs James Blaze

Well this was indeed a squash match. James Blaze was out here for one reason, impact. He made immediate impact, practically killing his opponent in 2 minutes. James Blaze is a man to look out for as he looks to be a huge name in DUW.

Winner= James Blaze

Open Battle Royal for Dangerous Championship

Three people turned up for this. James Blaze, Tommy Arrogance and Steve Jones. All 3 men wrestled already, but the best was seen from the new comer. The debuter. His first title, second victory, all in one night. James Blaze blazed through Tommy and Steve, eliminating Steve first. Tommy showed a good fight, but James had enough and off went over the top did Tommy go.

After the match, as James was celebrating, waiting for his title, out came Jack Killa.

*The camera zooms in on James Blaze, who is raising his arms high in the air inside the cage*

.:Chris Murphy:.
What a great moment in DUW history Daniel! Tonight, here at Opening Destination we crown our first Dangerous Champion, and who better to wear that prestigious title around there waist than James Blaze?

*James’s smile is quickly gone as the lights begin flashing red and white as “The Killaz” entrance music plays on the PA system*

.:Daniel Mills:.
Well, here comes a man who might disagree with you Chris. Here comes Jack Killa!

*The crowd begins to boo loudly as Jack Killa, wearing a long back jacket and his fake Dangerous Championship in one hand with a microphone in the other. Jack walks through a wall of smoke and walks onto the stage with a sinister grin on his face. Jack continues walking down the ramp, ignoring the jeering fans and keeping his eyes on James Blaze. Jack waits outside the ring as the steel cage rises up back to the ceiling, and then Jack climbs into the ring to come face to face with James Blaze*

.:Jack Killa:.
Now, I know what your thinking Blaze… Your wondering what I’m doing standing here before you stealing your thunder. Your probably thinking I’m here to attack you or explain why I didn’t enter this match when I obviously could have won, but I’m sure you’d much rather celebrate or something than listen to me, but bear with me for a moment. I just wanted to… Congratulate you.

.:Chris Murphy:.
Uh-Oh, I don’t like where this is going. James Blaze better not trust Jack.

*James chuckles a bit and says something to Jack the camera couldn’t pick up*

.:Jack Killa:.
Hey, you better back off bud, you should be grateful, I mean, how many times in a man’s like does he get praise from a Killa? Zero, that’s how many! Anyway, I’d like to hand you the title you so rightfully deserve…

*Jack grabs the Dangerous Championship so he holds both the replica and the real title in the same hand, hands the referee the microphone, and holds both of the belts in two hands. Jack hands Blaze the title as the crowd cheers. Blaze’s entrance music blares out of the PA system as Blaze raises the title high in the air. Jack slowly applauds as Blaze climbs the top rope and taunts. Jack slowly exit’s the ring with the other title and walks back to the locker rooms as Blaze continues to celebrate*

Chris Murphy: I don't think Blaze realises that hes got the fake title!

Daniel Mills: Lets wait until next week to find out what these men will do because of this!

DUW Dangerous Champion= James Blaze

Main Event
Universal Championship Match

Alexis Luciano vs Jai Killa

Match of the night. Alexis showed great skill. She was amazing against a male and the best male might i add. She fought the match bravely, but as she went for a roll up, out came Jack and distracted the ref, Alexis stood up and baseball slide Jack's face, as she turned around, came a superkick to the face. Jai then counted for the pin and have his first title and first World Title and now DUW's Universal Champion, Jai Killa. Much respect for these two, espeically Alexis.

Universal Champion= Jai Killa
Back to top Go down
https://duwforums.forumotion.com

Opening Destination
Page 1 of 1