D.U.W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Dangerous Under-Rated Wrestling
Vote every 3 hours!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DUW: Breaking News Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D-ToX

D-ToX

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-03-29

DUW: Breaking News Video Empty
PostSubject: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:54 am

Exclusive DUW.com after show footage

Iceman walks up to Dave’s limo, the camera following him he takes of his t-shirt and wraps it around his clenched fist, smashing the front driver’s side window. He pulls open the lock and enters the car. The camera backs away as iceman hot-wires the car

Iceman: should have killed him when I had the chance.

Iceman speeds of in the limo.
The camera runs and jumps into a land rover and speeds of after iceman in the limo, to cover the action.

(end of clip)

(Tbc)
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:07 am

James Sync is seen leaving the local Guitar Center with a newly acquired bass in hand. He sees Dave's window speeding passed and automatically reacts, running to his car.

James Sync
"What the hell is going on with Dave's limo, is the driver drunk or something?!"

Sync jumps into a black on yellow Fort GTX1 and speeds off in the direction of the limo. After several minutes he finally catches up to the limo, pulling up next to it.

James Sync
"What the hell is going on in there!"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/s_allegretti
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:11 am

iceman is parked at the Entrance to the Milton & Smith hotel. he revs the engine a fewtimes than lowers the electric windows.

Iceman: Revenge, James, Real REVENGE.

iceman speeds down the road towards the big glass doors of the 5 star hotel.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:14 am

Sync, now knowing that it is Iceman, calls his cell phone.

James Sync
Revenge? Revenge for what? On who?
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:22 am

the white land rover follows iceman down the road, passing James, iceman speeds his way down and flies up the stares and through the glass doors.

iceman gets out of the car and a security guard grabs him, iceman flips him over and stomps of his head and back then walks towards the bar entrance. the DUW cameras are filming it all

he stares through the door

Iceman: i knew you would be here. you're in trouble now
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:29 am

Sync, frustrated that Iceman hasn't answered speeds towards the building Iceman is at.

James Sync
This guy is more trouble that he's worth.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:39 am

iceman ignores the pone and walks into the bar area, the DUW cameras turn to reveal Jake sitting at the bar drinking a cocktail, he turns and sees iceman waling towards him.

Jake: oh god no.

he reaches for his phone, to call for help.

iceman reaches for Jake grabbing the back of his head with his right hand. he then lifts the long cocktail glass with his left and smashes it straight into Jake's face. Jake's nose begins to bleed as iceman drops him to the floor.

iceman then picks him up and slams Jake's head into the bar. he then drags him towards the limo that is still parked in the reception area.

Iceman: the media shouldnt premote were alexis is staying while shes in town, it might lead to trouble.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:54 am

Sync, just arriving at the hotel, jumps out of his car and runs to the limo. He stands in front of the limo door waiting for Iceman to arrive.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 am

ICEMAN: get out of my way James, this has nothing to do with you.

iceman pushes James out of the way and throws Jake through the rear door of the limo, Jake struggles to get back out, but iceman slams the door of his head, and he goes flying back in. he closes and locks the door. turns and walks towards the drivers door.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 am

James Sync
Nothing to do with me? You do have a point, but why are you so bent out of shape? I mean yeah you lost to Alexis, but what does Tom have to do with anything. Yeah he's her assistant, but you already know she doesn't care about him. There's no point in doing this.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:18 am

Iceman: he came down with that fucking dog during my match to distract me, hes the one that caused me to lose my match, its all his fault.

iceman gets in the car and reverses out of the hotel at a high speed, spins the car around and speeds off, the camera crew fight to catch up.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:32 am

Sync jumps back in his car and races after Iceman. He tries calling him again, leaving a message.

James Sync
Well that dog could have just wanted to watch the match, did you think of that? But anyways, the point is, it's your fault for getting distracted.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:44 am

iceman pulls up in a trucking station and parks the limo randomly.

ICEMAN: this fucking phone...

James Sync wrote:

James Sync
Well that dog could have just wanted to watch the match, did you think of that? But anyways, the point is, it's your fault for getting distracted.[/b]

that's funny, my fault, well i dont see it that way. il deal with him later. iceman puts his phone away, picks up a brick walks up to the front, shifts it into gear, and jams the brick on the gas, and releases the handbrake.

(then watch this from 1:32 point)

the limo slams into a parked truck, the camera turns to iceman.

Iceman: maybe the dog wanted to watch the match, we will never know now. will we.
the camera crew rush to the limo and one of the crew phone for an ambulance. iceman watches as the camera crew try to see if Jake is ok.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:51 am

Sync is just arriving at the scene when the limo slams into the semi. Sync slides to a stop and jumps out of the car. He runs over to Iceman and looks him square in the eyes.

James Sync
I know what this is about now, you're just a sore loser, that's it, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:01 am

Iceman: yeah pretty much, James, i hate to imagine what i might do to you if you beat me in next weeks battle royal.

its not the fact she beat me, its how. she used Jake and he paid for it. then when i get back in the tournament, she will get what she deserves,

the police and ambulance show up to the scene of the accident
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:13 am

James Sync
It's more like when I win, what will you do? I have no intention on losing next week.
Back to top Go down
D-ToX

D-ToX

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:24 am

in the distance an ambulance crew is dealing with the limo, trying to retrieve Jake. one of the camera crew points the police in Iceman's direction. the police charge at iceman and tackle him to the floor, iceman fights them of and gets in James face.

Iceman: just wait, James, wait until next week, when i kick your ass, i was wrong about you. your as bad as the rest of you.

the police grab and overpower iceman, cuffing him and dragging him to the police car.

Iceman: this is the tip of the ICEberg, James.
Back to top Go down
James Sync

James Sync

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:29 am

Sync laughs at the remarks.

James Sync
Iceman I liked you, you have a fire, but that fire gets to big sometimes. But if it's a fight you want, then you sure as hell are gunna get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUW: Breaking News Video   DUW: Breaking News Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUW: Breaking News Video
Page 1 of 1